Intro

Shutting the front door behind me with a click, I bend down to tug the pumps off my aching feet. I didn't know what had been more overwhelming; the noise of the red carpet, all the celebrities I had met tonight or the process it took to get ready to meet them.

The whole event had been a bigger success than I could have ever hoped for, and I was so proud of Jared for having blown everyone away. He was the only one who could have carried off an acceptance speech that was so hilarious that the entire room had nearly cry with laughter. I absolutely loved him for his quirky sense of humor, and even more so that he could take himself totally seriously while he dished it out to the helpless crowd.

Following him into the kitchen holding his award for him, I watch as he shrugs off his jacket and tosses it over the chair. "Where do you want me to put this?" I ask, exhausted from the evening and the after party that had followed. He turns around and plucks the Award from my hand and casually drops it on the counter next to a big pink tongue and a tub of vegan butter. "Umm," was all I could think to say at his blatant casualness.

Looking at me, I realize he has no idea what had confounded me. Following my gaze back to the counter he notices what I'm staring at and starts laughing. "Well, where else would I put it? On the back of the bathroom toilet?"

With a groan I mumble, "You are so weird," as I roll my eyes and turn to leave the kitchen.

I hear Jared yell out behind me, "Don't judge me, everyone else does it!" Which causes me to cover my face with my hand. He was incorrigible, and I wasn't even going to ask who 'everyone else' was.

(I will start adding relevant pictures or video with each chapter now, since Wattpad's new format is so user-friendly)