Unfavourite

You awaited a visit to see freddy in the photo room line. You thought it would be nice to get a picture with the main mascot.

But sadly it was much longer than you thought. You were stopped by a security guard.

"Sorry bud, but we are closing the cue for freddy"

"What?! I'm sorry but I've waited atleast an hour and I'm only behind two people!" You exclaimed to the two people waiting in front of you.

"My apologies, but Freddy got a meet and greet with a make a wish kid. I hope you understand"

You sigh and nodded.

"I'm sorry, just had a long day.. I understand"

"Well we got Roxy whose available... sadly chicas and montys rooms are still.. a work in progress.."

"Oh okay.. I'll go then"

Roxy wasn't exactly your favourite, mostly because the animatronic was a sexual icon via the Internet. Every where ever you would look there was always some type of sexual fanart of the animatronic wolf.

Plus you find her so damn narcissistic! there's literal recordings of her telling her self she's amazing, etc etc.

But you needed you use this photo booth card by today, assholes of the plex made sure of that. Incase people ever made copies of the card. You had no clue how people can do that, but this was 2028 who gives a fuck?

You went over to the purple room who you presumed to be roxannes.

She didn't have anyone in her line waiting. You sighed as you gave the security guard waiting the photo room pass, then entering the purplish room.

"Oh we got a guest?" She got up from her seat. She was tall, you might've felt so small in that moment.

"Oh Uhm yeah, could I get a photo with you?"

"Of course my dear, For any of my fans!" She got out a Polaroid camera, provided the plex for guests to get their very own pictures with a certain entertainer.

"Ah yeah...."

'Don't be an asshole don't be a asshol-'

"That's the problem.."
'FUCK SAKES Y/N L/N!!' You failed to keep your mouth shut.

"What is ?" 'Y/n you better shut the fuck u-' no matter how much you tried to keep yourself quiet it'll just come out like word vomit.

"I don't particularly...like you?" The wolf paused, dropping the Fazbear Polaroid in the process.

'God fucken damn it y/n!!!' You screamed at yourself mentally.

"You don't like me?" She whispered in confusion and shock, as if it was the first time being told something like that.

"Well...Uhm. you are my third favourite"

"Only third!?!" She was even more upset than before.

'Great job, you had to open your damn mouth.'

"I'll just go..." you backed away towards the door. You didn't want to hurt an AI feelings more than you just did. Doubting they would care, but the look on her face made you feel guilty.

"Wait!!" She yelled as you left in a rush. The security guard giving you a confused look in the process.

__________________

After that. You decided to get a drink in roxy race way, you thought the wolf wouldn't be here since she has to do her photo room photos for another two hours.