4 | DID SHE FORGOT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WALK HOME TOGETHER?

"YEAH? YOU'RE NO MATCH for him either, then?" Iwaizumi asks Oikawa, while standing beside the court having a conversation.

"When it comes to the toss. There's probably no one in the prefecture who could match Tobio's toss." Oikawa answers, watching as Miyoko was talking to Watari, giving him some advice on receiving. "But he's not better than me at serving, blocking, or spiking."

Suddenly, Iwaizumi throws a volleyball at Oikawa's head.

"Ouch!" Oikawa yells, making Miyoko turn towards them.

"Don't say his toss is better than yours, Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi scolds him. "You're a setter, aren't you?!"

"But I'm only being honest!" Oikawa defends. "That's why we have to break their receivers. Because no matter how amazing his tosses are, if the ball doesn't get to the setter, it's all for nothing." Miyoko starts to walk towards them. "If we can play against Karasuno in an official game, we can make a mess out of their receivers, and not ever give them a chance at a toss!"

Oikawa raises his fists in the air, cheering.

"Just having one good player doesn't mean you'll win! I want to say 'don't mind' to them! Now I want to say it!" Oikawa continues, not noticing Miyoko standing behind him, with a dark look on her face. He turns around and all color drains from him face, as he sees Miyoko.

Iwaizumi just hands Miyoko a volleyball without saying anything, and Miyoko throws it at his head

The volleyball bounces off his head as Oikawa rubs the spot it hit.

"Ow, Miyoko-Chan..." Oikawa whines. "You didn't have to hit me so hard. What? Don't geniuses piss you off?"

"Guys that girls squeal over piss me off even more." Iwaizumi tells him, also throwing a volleyball at him.

"Ow! You shouldn't be jealous Iwa-chan! It's embarrassing!" Oikawa replies, making Miyoko grab another ball and hand it to Iwaizumi.

"Here, he deserves it, Iwaizumi-Senpai." Miyoko tells him, and Iwaizumi hits Oikawa again.

"You know, you can call me Iwa." Iwaizumi tells her, unbothered, as Miyoko keeps handing him balls, and he keeps hitting them at Oikawa who yelps in pain each time.

"Ah, sure, Iwa-Chan." Miyoko smile.

"Guys, I think you should stop." Mieko tries to save Oikawa.

"Yeah, no can do, Onee-Chan." Miyoko answers, throwing another ball at Oikawa herself.

"Okay, okay, that's enough, Iwa-Chan, Miyoko." Mieko looks at Iwaizumi, and he sighs.

"Fine." Iwaizumi mumbles, and Mieko smiles.

"Let's go! Since practice is over, let's go check out that cafe that opened around the corner from here." Mieko tells him, and drags him away. "I hear they have really tasty dango."

Miyoko and Oikawa just watch them walk away, as the pretty manager keeps on rambling about random stuff, and the ace just keeps listening intently, with a soft smile on his face, which was barely noticeable.

"Did she forget we were supposed to walk home together?" Miyoko mumbles.