Chapter 7

WE'VE BEEN HIT!! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BAIL OUT ! BAIL OUT!!"

"WAIT!!!"

Everyone stopped and stared at you as though you had lost your mind.

"Shadow Shield, activate. Protect the flight of planes. Let me go out and see if I can fix it," you said.

"Are you crazy?! You could get killed!!"

"I'm not offering. I want to go out there and repair the damage. There's no need to land as I have the ability to fly and speed. Just off load your cargo when needed."

"Yes, ma'am!!"

You teleported out of the plane and flew around to inspect the damage. One of the engines was blown up. To your horror, you saw that if whatever hit the outside engine came any closer, you all would've been killed; immediately killed. You acted fast and started to work on fixing the engine. Unfortunately, it was damaged beyond repair. You asked the gods to give you a spare airplane engine and XD answered. An engine appeared in your hotbar and you took it out to replace the damaged one. However, the engine XD gave you was too small and wasn't strong enough to help keep the plane in the air.

XD!! I need a bigger one! Fast! The one you gave me is too small and the plane won't hold out for much longer if all engines are blown out!!

Okay!

Another much larger engine appeared in your hotbar and you took it out. This time, this one was too big and too heavy.

TOO BIG AND TOO HEAVY!! HURRY!!

OKAY, OKAY!! GIVE ME A MINUTE!!

WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME!!! MOVE IT!!

ALRIGHT, MISS SASSY!!

DON'T GIVE ME THAT SASS, MISTER!! I HAVE ACCESS TO MY POWERS AT FULL STRENGTH AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO YEET YOU WHEN I RETURN!!

CRAP!!

Another engine appeared and this time, it was the right size. You cut off the damaged engine and replaced it with the new one. You gave the engine a small kick and it started up. You heard a loud noise as you were flying around the plane again and saw cargo falling out. The shadows followed the cargo and surrounded the personnel as they jumped out. The plane, having unloaded its cargo and the personnel, turned around and flew back. You watched it when, to your horror, a missile flew right at it.