chapter 57

"W A T C H M E"

He locked the door behind us and put me down

Immediately - he grabbed my face. Our lips met in a passionate, rough kiss.

As he pushes me back - against the door - I start loosening his pants. I shoved my hand down his pants, stroking his cock in the palm of my hand.

He was hard.

He softly groaned, sliding his hand underneath my skirt.

He squeezed my ass and I smiled into the kiss. I pulled my hand out of his pants, pulling my panties down.

He sticks his hand into his back pocket and breaks the kiss.

"You walk around with a condom?" I ask as he tears the wrapper.

"I really can't keep my hands off you for too long," he says, rolling on the condom and I squeeze my thighs together, licking my lips. "Now you're going to need to open these pretty thighs for me," he says, lifting me up by the back of my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"You're really not that strong to fuck me in your arms," I tease as he holds me up with one arm and uses the other to take his cock in his hand.

"Watch me," he whispers against my lips before kissing me.

He rubs the tip against my throbbing pussy and I groan, knitting my brows together. He grins before slowly sliding it in.

"Open up for me," he breathes against my lips and I shudder. "That's it, baby," he lowly says as almost all of him is inside me.

I lift my hand, tugging the claw clip out of my hair. I toss it somewhere, throwing my head back against the door.

He kisses down my jaw and I softly whimper as his thrusts starts off slow. He holds onto the back of both of my thighs, slowly increasing the pace while widening my legs.

His strokes started off gentle and slow, until he used one hand to cover my mouth.

Slowly pulling out, he thrusted into me and I groaned into his hand, feeling my tore tighten. His thrusts became hard and rough until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

Removing his hand from my mouth, he rips the buttons of his shirt. He throws it over his left shoulder and grabs the back of my neck. He guides my face down so that I can bite down onto his shoulder instead as he thrusts into me over and over.

With one hand holding me up, he slides his other between my legs, slowly rubbing my clit. I softly whimper in his neck, clenching around him. "Oh God, Antonio," I whimper.

He lets out a soft groan and I throw my head back against the door.

He leans in and kisses me and as I struggle, he whispers against my lips, "You look so pretty taking my cock, tesoro."