Chapter 4 Demonstrations.

Qosite​ delegates are now meeting with the president.

President Julius : Nice to meet you.

Qosite diplomat : Nice to meet you too. And this man with me is the highest general of our nation.

President Julius : Hmm. Why do you bring the top brass here on a diplomatic mission?

Qosite diplomat : Top brass?

President Julius : It's a slang for the head of the military.

Qosite general : I come here to analyze your military power. We are in need for military alliance.

President Julius : Hmm. That's too soon to talk. Let's do some trading first.

Qosite diplomat : Yes. After a tour of your country. I wonder if we can have this level of life quality.

President Julius : We can give that to you. But the problem is we need to build many facilities. Power plant, industrial factory, etc. You may have to sacrifice some farmland.

This make Qosite delegate think twice.

But in the the end. They end up with trading goods instead. Turn out there are few plant, fruits and spices in Qosite that are alien to Alexa. So they trade those. While Alexa pay them back with some modern agricultural tools. Such as tractor, fertilizer, insecticide and set up a new watering system to those farmland and set a school to teach them the new way of agriculture.

This make Qosite delegation wonder how education system in Alexa works.

Qosite diplomat : Come to think of it. How does your education system work?

President Julius : Oh I can show you. We already plan to demonstrate our education system to you.

Then they travel to school.

President Julius : This is the classroom. Do you see those helmets over there? They are use to directly put the data and all knowledge into your brain. Thus eliminating the need of hitting the textbook all night. This way we can have more time to practice on workshop and exercise. And for the exam. There are only pass and not pass.

Qosite diplomat : I doubt it. I don't think this method is better than study in classroom and reviev it at home.

President Julius : Better or not. It's great the method to preserve the good mental health and save lives.

Qosite diplomat : What do you mean?

President Julius : The method you just told didn't work for us. It caused 45% of students to commit suicide and another 52% commit self harm due to stress from hitting the textbook all night just to not get F on that subject. Only 3% can graduate bachelor degree while maintaining normal mental health. Furthermore our allied planets (Earth and other pro-Earth planets) are segregating people based on exam grade and school/college reputation. Causing the graduated students with mediocre grade who wish to work abroad getting rejected and commit suicide.

Qosite diplomat : That's sound harsh. What take you so long to change?

President Julius : We are in part of the organization called "United Planet"​ an organization that aim to help each others, maintain peace among the member, making law, improving the life quality and sharing knowledge to each others. And this last one has only one condition. Every civilization use the same education system. That's why we take so long to change. Cause the others don't want to. They were like "Come on man. If we can do it then why can't you." But it the end. We give a middle finger to that one education treaty. We quit that damn treaty. What more surprising is that after we quit. There's another and another and another that quit too. Probably they want to quit too. But don't have gut to do so.