Chapter eight: the sleepover bash

Akiko's POV

I woke up for yet a brand new day Monday and it was school day I sighed getting up to get ready. And other reasons of me waking up was Maher's phone call. I picked it up. " dude why you blowing my phone up this early? "Akiko you won't believe it a cult group killed chisom and she was a sacrifice am not sure yet but that's my conclusion anyway. We will talk more at school bye he hangs up. He didn't allow me to say a single word how strange sacrifice? But why and who? Huh I need breakfast I rushed down stairs only to hear my parents arguing about what I don't know . I leaned behind the stairs to listen to what they were saying "you know that she's ruthless they are just going to take our daughter for crimes we didn't commit.

I covered my mouth in shock what are my mom and dad talking about who is they?I rushed out to go to school . Before they see me .

I got in the car in a rush and the thoughts couldn't leave my mind. Who are they talking about ? Could it be related to anything Maher told me? Thoughts were running wild and they I started to feel hunger.

Mr crane
Sitting on my coach and smoking cigarettes came in a call from that lunatic sudaiz. I picked up the call sighing before answering I knew something was up. "Yes sudaiz ?"board meeting in an hour they wants to take out our children . "Are you sure ? I asked puzzled. "The hell you mean am I sure this involves all our families we are at stake here! He said ending the call. The fuck they want now I said sighing as I put my hands on my forehead in frustration. Denver's mum comes walking in . "Crane is everything all right? "No Jane the crazy mother fuckers have it for us all of us board meeting now I got up grabbed my suit and walked out left her standing in shock as she trailed after me . We got in the car and drove off to the meeting sight.

Daar's POV

It's been a crazy week we have been together all the time with Ayesha we couldn't leave each others sides it was either in her house or at my house we were always together could say we were almost obsessed with each other . We were stealing kisses when I heard a knock on my door . Ayesha giggled sitting back up on the bed. I opened the door and there was Ciara "are you guys not ready yet we're running really late and Ayesha congratulations on officially being unbanned from school besides it's my birthday week it came with blessings.

We walked out hand in hand with Ayesha .

Ciara's POV

I loved these past few weeks my brother have never been happier. It's so cute what they have with Ayesha I hope it lasts forever. I smiled and went into Daar's room after admiring them get down the stairs wait where did he keep my favorite pencil. I searched and searched and knocked down a box off his side drawers . When I reached out for the box It was a pack of condom. I reached out covering my mouth in shock is my brother having sex with Ayesha? I chocked on my own saliva and rushed down stairs . I looked at Ayesha while we were seating at the back of the car and she looked at me . " Ayesha are you having sex with my brother ? I whispered. " how did you know it was just for couple of days not long ago I just finally gave consent. " am supposed to be disappointed but he has to wife you though . I said chuckling. She rolled  her eyes at me playfully.

Ayesha's POV

We finally got to school and every time I was with him I forgot my real existence my meaning of life it was just a dream filled with fluffy clouds and sweet tasty candies .

But every time then again I remember Shane's words vividly not to get distracted what I have with daar is real and I don't want to lose that when he finds out it was all a lie so I could destroy his dad. I suddenly felt bad I really do love him a lot. I could only stare at his smiley face which was very happy and sooner or later we have to part ways forever.