3 The Morning Before

I woke up to the late morning sun streaming through my shear white curtain making my lilac bedroom shimmer. I let out a sigh trying to guess what kind of list Alice had left for me either it be groceries or chores I was not looked forward to it. Whenever I went to buy groceries the nineteen year old cashier stared at my chest and asking if I was single. Not to mention most of the other male customers would stare and the female would tut and mumble that I was slut It was annoying. The chores where sometimes worse Alice would use five different pots and pans to make her breakfast that was usually toast or cereal or sometimes just coffee. I decided to finally get out of my bed and get ready for my day seeing that the clock read 10:45 , so I slept for about five hours that would have to work for today. Hopefully my employer for tonight would not be a complete creep. Just as I was thinking thins my phone started to ring I let out a sigh of annoyance. I grabbed my phone answered it and put in one load speaker and i stared to get dressed.

"Ok so your client email me thous morning saying he will sent a car to the club at 9:00pm sharp to pick you up." My boss told my I stripped out of my t-shirt a grabbed a fresh pair of underwear.

"So i take it I'm using my of clothes from the club and need to be ready to perform as soon as I get to the location right?" I asked pulling my favourite skinny black jeans from my white walk in closet and pulling them on. I walked out of my bedroom into the pale grey kitchen I jumped up and sat on our dusty rose quartz holding my phone in my hand.

"Pretty much." Laurence told me, that was pretty good time I means I didn't have to change my schedule I would make my way over to the club at the same time to get ready then be on my way to the location at nine when I will start to dance. I talked with Laurence a bit more about if the client had a specific outfit, he did not. After I hung up I was about to open the fridge until I saw the start of shopping list written  in neat block easy to read words

Milk
Sugar
Eggs
Flour

What the hell was she planning on baking not that I cared it wasn't a full shopping list and until it was full I was not getting mental undressed for what ever Idiotic plan Alice had in her head. Neither of use really knew how to cooks let alone bake I can probably manage pasta and fajitas but that's it. Even cooking chicken scares me constantly (a/n actually how I feel terrifying) I mean you could die form undercooked chicken and I can be a tad impatient. I decided it was to quite and wanted some beat to move to I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and taped the first song I saw just glad the song I picked had a good beat to dance to. I started to move my hips whilst looking for my apples I kept in the fridge to keep fresh. I kicked the fridge door and stayed to dance my way across the apartment slightly sad I didn't have a pole installed. I was just getting into the song when the doorbell rang. My head whipped to the door. Who the hell, me and Alice didn't have many friends and even if we did shouldn't they be at work like you know normal people. I slowly crept to the door as if my phone could tell the shift in my mood the happy song ended and I more slow emotional ballad come on. I peered through my peep hole and let out a sigh. It was just the young 14 year old bell boy who's parents own the complex. I opened the door Tomas little tanned face immediately went scarlet and he ducked his head down his dark brown earlobe length wavy hair coving his face.it was then I realised I was only wearing jeans and a bra.

"Sorry Tomas" I apologise as I grabbed a cream sweater that was laying on the light teal couch.

"N-no it's f-f-fine" the strutted not looking at me. He was so sweet. The a thought hit me.

"Tomas why are you not in school" I asked curios.

"Teachers are in strike so mum made we work instead. At way an old rich looking guy gave me this and told me to bring it to lady l/n right away. You the only l/n I know who live here so I'm guessing it you." Tomas said finally looking at me now o had coved my black bra.

"Did the man give you a card?" I asked leaning against my door. There was no way I was taking a package unless it was from one of my grandfather men they called me 'lady l/n' so it most likely was them but better to be safe then sorry

"Oh yeah he did." Tomas paced me the parcel as he rummage around in his black and white suit uniform with a black and gold pink striped tie.
"Here Schuyler incorporations head of security Jay Durkin." Tomas said reading from the card. Perfect it was from Kirishima. I have him a smile and thanked for the parcel.
"Anyway I'll go back to work see ya." He told me before running off. I smiled after him he really was a sweet kid. I placed the parcel onto our teak circle coffee table took out my key and used the key card to slice through the tape. It was another cook book and a one mouth subscription card to 'hello fresh' (a meal kit company) and a card.

Hello honey I hope you are doing ok I have sent you a cook book and a subscription to 'hello fresh' I know you can't really cook.
Your loving grandfather,
Kirishima x.

I let out a sigh as I placed the book on our book self next to our tv and threw the subscription in the bin our schedule where so completely different there was no pointing in my and Alice even trying to eat together