Prologue

Gracie's POV

"Guys I'm tired and my legs are starting to hurt" whined Tilly our friend Jessica's little sister.

I'm Gracie. Mae (my twin sister) and I are both 14 years old, we're on the run along

You see we're foster kids, our parents gave us up when we were born, so we've been bouncing in and out of foster homes our entire lives. Our last foster home was very abusive and that's where we me Jessica and Tilly

They were in the home with us, Tilly is 5 and Jessica is 14 like us and it got to the point we just couldn't stay there anymore so a few nights ago we packed our stuff and ran... well walked and now it's been like 3 days.

We're now in a forest that seems to go on for miles and as you can see everyone is starting to get exhausted "I got her". I said as I kneel down to allow Tilly to climb on my back. "Are we ever gonna find a home Gracie?" she asked which shattered my heart cuz I knew we probably wouldn't and I hate that she might get hurt in all of this.

"I don't know, but Tills we just have to keep going okay? No matter how hard it gets okay kiddo?" I said sighing "Ok Gracie, I love you" Tilly said as she hugged my neck. "Um Gracie" my sister Mae said, "Yeah?" I asked, "Where did this town come from?" she said as she looks at her phone, "Storybrooke" Jessica stated with a curious look, "I've never heard of it before and it's not on any maps" Mae said confused, "Is that a castle!?!" Gracie yelled in excitement as she pointed towards a tall castle in the distance. Just then I think "Where the hell are we?".