Chapter 8

Back in New Orleans, the original family were seated in their family until kol stormed looking pissed "Rebekah did you go through my phone" snapped kol glaring at his sister, she looked up from her phone and said "well I simply wanted to know who was making you all smiley and I must say I like this maddi girl " kol looked at her "she is just a human their is nothing special about her so stop texting her " when he said those words he had a weird feeling in his stomach but he pushed it down and ignored it, but what he didn't know was that Madeline hale was not human.

Klaus's voice snapped him out of his trance "well I would love to have chat with this girl that you both seem to like" he smirked, Rebekah looked from klaus to kol and beamed "we should make a group chat and introduce ourselves to her " kol didn't seem to like this idea but before he could voice his opinion Elijah interrupted "I would also like to meet this girl" kol looked at them all and sighed "fine but don't tell her about us being vampires or anything" they all agreed and waited for Rebekah to create the group chat.

What all of them didn't know was that this would change their lives for the better or the worst and maddi hale was not prepared for the rollercoaster that meeting kol mikaelson would take her on.