the subject (SLG)

Little warning: this story is based on a french youtuber call Mathieu Sommet who made a serie called  "Salut les geek" SLG.  Even if you don't know it you will understand but this text is just a big reference to it. Enjoy  \(^○^)/.

December 6, 4:30 p.m. – start recording

     Today, like every day for several months, he remains lying on the ground in his "room". He no longer has a taste for anything, he no longer wants to eat, he no longer moves, his mind has surely abandoned this empty shell.

     If someone were to enter this room it would be difficult for them to tell if this person is really still human, half-dead, half-closed eyes, extreme pallor and a slightly undernourished body, everything will lead you to believe in a sort of abandoned doll.

     Locked between these white walls, empty and cold, there is, apart from a lamp on the wall and a toilet, only this thing... having only the appearance of a human.

     At the time, no one of his surrounding or his fans, would have imagined him ending up like this. No one suspected anything. Everything seemed "normal", he had friends with whom he kept in touch via the internet, admirers due to his show which was his job and which also allowed him to live comfortably in a small Parisian apartment.

     Everyone thought that he only wanted to amuse the gallery with his "special collaborators", which i admit had a great success but that is also what caught my attention. I received, shortly after, a request asking for my help in order to help him, I could not refuse 1 because the proposed sum was rather large and 2 because it would show my colleagues what I am capable of. Despite the fact that they disowned me!

That's how I started his treatment, he didn't notice anything, his mind was far too broken to realize what was really going on. Initially no major reactions or effects occurred, so regularly I increased the dose, maybe a little too quickly I admit. I was able to note, during my visits, the appearance of violent headaches, increasingly frequent nausea, "absence" in which he remained still, not moving, as if he was trying to perceive these voices which usually kept him company. And finally after a few months he realized that these "people" had disappeared. He then took refuge in denial, a strong depression followed. He started to become more hostile when I came to provide his treatment. I had to have him committed here.

     He makes me feel a bit sorry, i kinda pitty him, he doesn't know he's being watched 24 hours a day like a lab rat. I may have gone a bit overboard with the treatment lately but that doesn't matter, the result IS the most important thing. I have to get this treatment done. It will be the result and it will be the proof of my genius and my colleagues will no longer be able to ignore it. I will show them through my work that my methods are the best!

-End of doctor Frédérick's report on patient 001: Mathieu Sommet schizophrenic.