Anime YOU Should Watch

There are many animes out there, and many that you might have missed.

For this list I will be putting down some anime you fans could have missed, and why you should watch them.

Take note that this will not contain the big four, (Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto) and nothing sexualized. Enjoy.

Anime you probably should've watched already:

.Fullmetal Alchemist-
Omg this is my favorite right here. FMA is a masterpiece.

It introduces a land plagued by war and is cast with many different races and religions. There are strong female characters who are not sexualized. There are non binary characters. Characters with visible disabilities. Characters with mental trauma. You name it, they've got it. And the character development is outstanding. You could certainly learn very much from this.

And I haven't even started with the storyline. It manages to make the obvious surprising. It manages to fill its audience with emotion.

This is an anime of true art. ;-;

.Soul Eater-
It's amazing. It's hilarious. Death the Bae- err, Kid, is in it. I love everything about it.

The characters are strong, and their interactions are great. Their character development is something as well, especially with Crona.

My only complaint was the ending.

.Fairy Tail-
My favorite anime tends to switch between Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater and Sword Art Online.

Just like the others I listed, Fairy Tail has amazing characters.

It's also very hilarious as well. I'm pretty sure there were a few times I actually cried laughing while watching it. (≧∇≦)

There is only one episode which every single Fairy Tail fan dreads. Episode 126.

Otherwise, WATCH IT PLS IF YOU SOMEHOW HAVENT ALREADY.

Anime that are more obscure:

.The Devil Is a Part-Timer!-
This is the most relatable anime I've watched so far. It shows Satan and his followers dealing with everyday struggles after they've been cast from their realm. They have to deal with financial problems, so they have to take on jobs.

And BAECIFER- err Lucifer is my spirit animal. He's so relatable it hurts.

And I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's worth your time.

.Angel Beats!
This one, oh this one. It's a keeper.

The characters have been thrown into the afterlife with their memories of past life, only slowly returning. They are forced to survive in this world, only before they move on and leave.

The character interactions brought me so much emotion it's embarrassing. XD I didn't cry too much, but when I did there were trails for miles.

And their lives, like in The Devil Is A Part-Timer, are so relatable. They were abused. They barely even had lives. And when they nearly grasped joy, it was all for nothing.

This anime deserves WAY more attention than it already does.

.Yona of the Dawn-
I can't really say much about it, since I'm only on episode four, but dang it got emotional early. I teared up on episode one!

And from all the Tumblr posts I've seen of it, I know it's gonna be good.

.Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!-
No idea what I'm on that makes me actually really enjoy this.

It's freaking weird. The plot revolves around a pink space wombat selecting a group of schoolboys to fight the forces of evil, a green space hedgehog and more schoolboys.

But it's super hilarious.

Just watch the first episode on Crunchyroll. You don't need to watch any more if you don't want to. But you'll see why I love this.

Well, I hope you all found something interesting to your tastes. I'll make more later when I think of some amazing anime to talk about.

I encourage all of you to do this too please. I need more anime to watch. D:

-DragonForceAlchemist