𝐎𝐍𝐄

How much better can I show my love for you?
-Yebba's Heartbreak by Drake

Samyra Thomas

Dear diary,

What more can I do to show this boy that I love him? How far will I have to go until he sees that I truly do love him? What's this other girl got that I don't have? I thought I was the perfect girlfriend but clearly not. All those gifts, the heartfelt messages and those sweet times of affection meant nothing to him. I put in so much time and effort into the relationship just for me to get everything thrown back into my face. I gave this boy everything and he repaid me like that?

My heart aches at thought of him with another girl laid up under his bed. I couldn't pull myself together. I'd spent hours and hours locked away in my room bawling my eyes out because of this one boy. All of those meaningless 'I love you' and 'I'd do anything for you' texts were all bullshit. Everything he ever said to me was a lie. But I guess this is my own because I always thought that he wouldn't do this to me. All those times he said that she was just a friend and I foolishly believed him. She's even sat down and smiled in my face like everything was fine, even though she was fucking my man behind closed doors.

Men truly ain't shit!