𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

It's so much easier to act like none of this matters and to pretend to wear a smile than to confess my heart is broken from losing someone who was never even mine.

Samyra Thomas

Dear diary,

He denied, denied, denied and I knew he lied because actions always speak louder than a persons words. He eventually blamed me for his actions and said that he couldn't deal with me anymore cause I was somehow not like those others girls. And worst of all saying how he was going to break up with me either way even if he didn't cheat on me. He had me right where he wanted me, wrapped around his finger ready to break and crumble me at any given time. All those sweet words were nothing but lies in disguise and I foolishly took them in and believed him.

I watched our relationship fade away and go down the drains. He didn't care though. And as time went on it's like my never ending pleas for answers and desperate begs for him not to leave me brought out some anger in him. I just wanted someone to be there for me and I genuinely thought that's what he was there to do. Everytime I asked for a hug or a kiss he gave me one but they felt empty, like they never meant anything.

So there I was days later back outside his house, and he was standing there with disgust plastered on his face while he looked at me like say he'd never said he loved me. He looked at me with no care at all with that girl by his side. He pushed me further and further away from him so I could leave and never come back. I looked him in his eyes not seeing the person I thought I once knew and walked away. I didn't know he could break me like how he did.

2 years of something gone to waste.