/ O N E /

T H I A G O

3rd POV

He waves two fingers and the guards clear the dead body of a burnt twenty seven year old man who was caught sharing information to an enemy of the mafia. Snitch, thiago would call them. The smell roaming in mid air makes him so close to gagging, he drops the blow torch on a rusty wooden table along with his gloves and exits the dim room.

As clean as he came, he left. The whispers of his new recruits thickens the air, if only i could blow off the mouths of those rugrats without getting a blood bath from their families, he thought. Thiago was known for a lot of ruthless kills and infamous for returning from missions in less than eighteen hours. Alone.

Some people even compare him to Rambo.

He locks the door of his office and leans against the door, his body flushed with fatigue. A ring sends him whipping his gun out on impulse aiming at his phone innocently ringing on the sofa. Thiago is pissed to say the least.

A boy like you scared for the unexpected, weakness.

The voice of his father passes as he quickly waves it off and picks up the phone.

" Boss we found something."

" Hm hmm "

" The code to SAGE"

" So what's the problem?"

"The code isn't a what, it's a who... "

"Who" Thiago stressed through his teeth already getting annoyed.

"Athena Valerie Alaric"

---------

Hey! This is another one ^∆^ and I'm glad to share it with you guys, pls show some love and no naughty words pls.

Slow updates too (sooooory)