[Chapt. 2 An Evening with mechanics. ]

Some weeks later. Medic tried her best to hang out with the brand new tower, Engineer. But unfortunately, Accelerator, Medic's everyday bully. Kept teasing her,preventing Medic to try and build a frienship with Engineer, but with Accelerator, He kept destroying the first wall.
-
Monday: "Back off. Low quality towers like you don't deserve to hang out with her, not even some seconds!"
Thursday: "Don't try to team up with her. You probably will mess her up."
Wednesday: "Ew! You smell bad, don't try to pass it to Engineer."
Thursday: "Ay ay ay! Who do you think you are gonna talk to huh? Go talk to the trash can, you both have a lot in common!"
Friday: "Just beat it! You'll NEVER become friends with Engineer, No matter how hard you try!"

.-._.-._.-.

It was finally the weekend. Everyone's favorite couple of days. Saturday and Sunday. At Medic's house a unexpected *Knock Knock* was at her door.
[Who could It be?] Medic thought. The question repeated in her head like a  looped video a thousand times. When she finally answered, her face couldn't be more red.

"Hello! Medic right?" The purple-shiny haired girl with beautiful tan-skin color that she's so called Engineer said with purity. "I- Well..Yeah!" Medic said, she felt her stomach had a trillion butterflies inside. Probably more.
"May I come in? I wanted to pay you a visit. Because I thought you were nice to talk to! You seem really smart too!" Engineer said, her smile as big as it usually is. That's when Medic's face was from soft red to neon red, she couldn't believe the woman of her dreams could say such words infront of her. "Oh..good heavens..I really thank you for th-the compliment! You can come in whenever y-you want!" Medic said, trying her best to sound calm and friendly, but it was noticeable she was really nervous.

.-._.-._.-.

Medic found out she and Engineer shared similar likes!
They both liked sweet and sour sauce.
They both loved sci-fi movies (books too! They just prefer movies, heh!)
They both love ducks. DUCKS!
and on top of it all, they both liked machines and robots! They chit-chatted for HOURS about it.
-
"And then,right before I finished Robotic Support, I realized he actually had all the wires connected! Haha!"
Engineer chatted with Medic, like they were childhood friends. "Pfft! Engineer, do you even double check?" Medic teased, in a friendly way of course. "Well yeah I do! I've sworn to Pete's sake they weren't!" Engineer teased back. "Oh well. I gotta go now. I'll see you tomorrow Med-dy!" Engineer gave a soft kiss on Medic's cheek and left the house, Medic's reaction was totally priceless right after Engineer closed the main door. She screamed with a pillow covered her whole face, as expected, the pillow made the scream muffled. She couldn't believe what just happened right the heck now.
"DID SHE JUST KISS ME!?" Medic yelled. But the pillow made it muffled.
Medic knew she had to hang out with Engineer, probably bust a romantic move back to her too!