🥀chapter 1 {guilt and a old friend}🥀

Bryan's pov 🌸
'It had been a month since the fight...and this guilt still haunts me...why can't I feel anything but guilt?... maybe I should take a visit to a old friend of mine that's helped me for years...' I thought, I was in my office, inpu was putting the kid's to bed, and I started heading to the door, as soon as I was about to leave I hear, "Bryan? Where are you going?", It was inpu, "just visiting a old friend" I reply, "at this hour? Ya no." Inpu said, "inpu I promise I'll be safe, she is... You could say nocturnal, so I would rather go now instead of waking her up in the morning," I replied, "*sigh* fine but I'm not going to sleep till you come back.." he says kissing my cheek.

Five minutes later {at Bryan's old friend's house cuz I'm lazy :')}

I knocked on her door and it didn't take long for her to open it, "ah! Bryan, haven't seen you in quite some time, what brings you here?" Said my old friend, "it has been some time aunt Annie, I need some help, and I now you can help me, even tho you never give me a straight answer" I said, she giggled, "well I never give you a straight answer cuz a riddle will prove your Worthy for the answer!" Annie said, "well anyways, I gotta make it quick, we can catch up another time, my husband is waiting for me," I said, "very well, very well" she said, we went and sat in her living room, "you know the sudutive Rose right?" I ask, she nodded, "it has been one month since I killed him, and I have had an overwhelming guilt since...and I don't know why, I was wondering if you could use your magic to help me relief this guilt," I said.

{Annie explanation}
Lady Annie was like a aunt to Bryan, as they met when Bryan was just a little baby, she was a friend of Aphrodite, and when Bryan was under the control of S.R she put books in the camp to help set him free, Annie was and still is the rival of hera, as for Annie wants peace and Hera wants nothing but darkness, Annie can see the answers to problems or mistakes, but dose not give a straight answer, but gives a riddle to get the answer, to prove your worthy of the answer.

3rd person pov
Annie put her hand on Bryan's fourhead for a moment or two, then spoke, "the answer you seek is the past of the guilt, a person close to them will have the answer, but to get ride of the guilt you must do the right thing, and follow your heart.", "Thank you Annie, I cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for me and my family, but I should be one my way!" Bryan said getting up from his seat and going tawords the door, "your welcome dear, next time bring your husband! I'd love to meet him!" Annie said, waving  good bye to Bryan.

Back at Bryan's house! So again, five minutes later

Bryan's pov 🌸
I walk back into the house and start heading to me and Inpu's room, I see inpu reading a book looking a bit worried, "hi dear~" I said as I walked up to him, he jumped at first but realized it was me and pulled me into a cuddle, "how did it go?, Seeing your old friend" he asked, "it went good...just gotta do some riddle solving" I said, "why?" He asked again, "oh, cuz she never gives a straight answer, she says if you solve the riddle, your worthy of the answer" I said, "oh, so you asked her a question" he said, I nodded, "*yawn*and she wants to meet you, and we can bring the kids too" I said getting comfy, "I don't see why not, good night my dear" said inpu, kissing my head, I giggled, "good night love" I replied, returning the kiss.

And that's chapter one of the rewrite! Ty for reading and have a good day/night/afternoon.

-annie-uh I mean jollytea💜