Big Time Target

They were about to run in, "WAIT!" James yelled. "Look, those guys are selling ceramic eggs! My grandma love ceramic eggs!" Jerma set James down and they walked to the ceramic egg stand. "Hello gentlemen, I would like a ceramic egg for my chum here." He said slamming money on the table. "Sure thing, take your pick," said Kendall from Big Time Rush. Jerma looked at the man for a moment, he saw three men behind him. He whispered to James, "James, I think this is Big Time Rush, I fucking love Big Time Rush." He said in a frantic tone. "You don't say." James said, showing him the big Big Time Rush sign next to the table. "Alright James, you're gonna pick out an egg for your grandmother, I am going to talk to Big Time Rush." He said, patting him on the shoulder. James began to examine the Ceramic eggs while Jerma began to make small chatter with the band. "So Kendall, I was thinking, would you like to come on a grand adventure with me and my pal James here? We could need some extra people on this long journey!" He exclaimed. "Well, I think that would be a great idea, but how about we ask James," he said. "Someone called." James of Big Time Rush said, rising from the ground with a cocked eyebrow. "Yeah, my good friend Jerma here has asked us to go on an adventure with him and his friend James, what do you think?" He asked. "Well that sounds great, but there's one issue, how would we tell which James you're talking to?" He wondered. "Well why don't we call one of you Jame and the other James," Jerma suggested. "Sure, only if I get to be James" James said. "Definitely" Jerma responded. "Now Jame, did you pick out your egg?" Jerma asked. "I sure did," he said. Jerma and James with their new friends of Big Time Rush where now on their way to the airport, where James' grandmother would soon arrive. They were truly in, a big time rush.