𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐑

Good things never last. - Chapter  𝐈

➤ ━━━━━━━

The only he heard was the sound of the wind outside. Himself dazed thinking about the past and that mysterious man appearing in front of him and disappearing. Gojo Satoru, The one who would balance the world.

He was sitting inside his office alone while leaning his back against the hard wooden chair. Alone and in silence in his room with stack of papers laying around his desk. He had already trouble in the morning with the higher ups because of a New student named Itadori Yuuji.

A Vessel for the King of Curses.

"Ah, Megumi, I didn't expect you to meet me early in the morning!" His dazed complex suddenly changed into a bright one. Making him hide his true emotions. Megumi Fushiguro, A boy whom he had raised. "Are you excited today to meet your new teammate?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"No. It's actually about Itadori, He's been making noises and i can't sleep because of that." Megumi said with annoyance in his voice as Gojo noticed Eyebags on the boy's face. "hmmm, Well that is indeed troublesome." Gojo agreed to megumis statement but later on said to deal with it.

DESTROY  】━━━━━━━━━━

"...Fuck."  You whispered softly as you fall on the wooden seat that was inside the blood covered Church building. In fact it was abandoned by humans and later became a domain and a portal connected with evil world, a place where curses were born. Though, Curses are born with the negativity in this world, in other words Humans negativity feelings.

Though, There are things such as these portals that are connected with the underworld that's where the main source of negativity comes from. And it was your job passed down by your ancestors. "psychotic bastards." You know most of your ancestors.. well they are all psychotic.

You reached down to your pocket with your bloodied hands. You grabbed a lighter and cigarette pack. you grabbed a cigarette from the pack and placed between your lips as you lit up your lighter and burned the tip of the cigarette.

Inhaled the smoke to your lungs. Well this isn't gonna kill you since you are immortal. It's simply something that can let yourself calm down from this rough job that you didn't want to inherit since birth.

Enjoying the silence in the messed up church that didn't last for long because suddenly someone barged in. It was your buddy, Or rather someone who only knew your identity as a Exterminator. He was a sorcerer that get rid of those pesky curses that exist in this world.

"Oh my, What a mess that you caused here." He started speaking with his lively voice that you wanted to get rid of so badly. "Did i not tell you to come here?" You said as your back was facing the man that has a smile on his face. "Come on~ Don't be such a grumpy grandpa." He said which ticked you off of course.

"What the hell do you want?" You wanted to get to the point already. He rarely even visits you unless he wants something or he wants to tell you something.  "I have amazing news!" He said with a singing voice as he approaches you.

"Speak." You demanded the amazing news that he claimed to have. Then again, you never know from this punk since he is so unpredictable. "Sukuna Ryomen has a vessel now." Your buddy spoke up as you breathe out the smoke.

"You call that 'Good news'?" You asked as you started to get annoyed again. "Well yes. Isn't it a  good thing that the human he residents in can control the almighty king of curses?"

"Don't you think you should investigate him? Surely this isn't just luck that a human can control something like him." Now you understood what your buddy wanted. "Are you saying that i should be your spy and gather information for you?" Not that he only wanted to tell you something, he also wanted to use you.

"Correct."

"You damn punk."

"Heyy~ come on, Isn't this a win-win situation for us?" He said while walking towards the painted glass windows that was covered in blood. "How come? Surely, It's a win for you." You said as he watch him. "Think about it, You get to see that Guy again, and i just need information on that kid." Yes, that guy 12 years ago, Gojo Satoru. "What does Satoru has to do with anything?" You asked the punk that has a smirk on his face.

"Well, Gojo happened to be the teacher to that vessel."

"Katsu, you surely live up to that name of yours." You chuckled as you stood up from the wooden seat. "Fine, I agree, But don't harm the vessel."

"Fine by me."

DESTROY  】━━━━━━━━━━

"Itadori-Kun, You should really stop Watching those movies late at night." Gojo satoru scolded his student that just woke up looking like a mess. "Yes.." Itadori said quietly as he walked towards the bathroom to get ready.

"You too Megumi. go get ready━!" Before He could lecture Megumi more, The student already shut his door in front of him. "......" leaving the mighty Gojo Satoru dumbfouded.

Meanwhile...

"Hey you punk, This is the building?" You and Katsu stood from afar from the Jujutu tech. "Yeah, it's amazing isn't it?" Katsu sounded almost proud. You only stood there in silence as you observed the building.

"It's pretty empty for a school, don't you think?"

"No shit, [Y/N], There's rarely people who can see curses." Katsu said while sitting down the hard stone floor. "If you wanna get beaten up just say so. I'll do that for free."

"Let me be. I still haven't recovered from my last mission with a damn special grade." Katsu exclaimed. In the past you took down many special curses but now your main job is to get rid of many portals as possible. Those shits are around the world.

"Fine. Recover fast then." Katsu suddenly looked at you like your a ghost or something. "What?" He didn't say anything but stare at you. "........" You suddenly got annoyed and punched him.

━━━━━━━━━━ TO BE CONTINUED