seven

Changbin watched with a small pout, his husband walking into the room and going to change his clothes. "Lix?" The mentioned freckled hummed, slipping off his jeans and replacing them with shorts.

"Come here." Felix laughed lightly seeing Changbin open his arms and he walked up to the older, taking a seat on Changbin's lap, the ravenette sighing happily. "What is it?" The older nuzzled into Felix and he only hummed again.

"Nothing. I just really missed you." The freckled red head cupped Changbin's cheeks, rubbing his thumbs over the ravenette's cheekbones. He leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on his husbands lips, Changbin tightening his grip on Felix's waist.

"Felix.." the older licked his bottom lip looking deep into his lovers beautiful eyes. "Do you think we could have another baby?" He asked so gently, almost in a whisper, but Felix frowned. "Why would you want another kid?"

"Because, I don't know, don't you think we'd be happier with a second kid?" Yeah, that sounded better in his head. Felix's frown deepened and he got off his husbands lap. "Are you saying that we're not happy as we are?"

"N-no that's not what I'm saying. It's just..I don't know, I just want to have another kid with you." Felix sighed and rubbed his arms. "But I think we're fine as a family of three. I'm happy with only having Jaehyun."

He spoke before getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. Changbin sighed loudly and covered his face with his forearm. He really didn't want to start another argument over this topic, so the older just turned off the lamp beside his bed and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

Couple minutes later, Felix returned after brushing his teeth and the red head could only bite his lips at the sight of Changbin sleeping. Carefully slipping to the other side of the bed, he also turned off his light and tried his hardest to fall asleep.

Of course Felix wanted to have another beautiful child with the love of his life, but he was scared. Only 30% of couples are happy after their second child and Felix didn't want him and Bin to be the 70% who aren't. Most couples fall out of love after their second child...just like his parents. Felix's baby brother was born and 4 months later, his parents got a divorce. Apparently, they fell out of love.

Changbin always told him not to love his life according to percentages and statistics, but both of those things aside, he had his parents. His mom lives in Australia and his dad is still in Korea, miles apart from each other, never talking or even exchanging cards. He doesn't want him and Changbin to be like that.

Felix couldn't sleep and he chewed on his lip feeling Changbin wrap his arms around his waist. "Sleep, Lix." A soft kiss was placed on his temple and hearing his husbands calm breathing and feeling Changbin's arms around him, Felix finally closed his eyes and successfully went to sleep.

__ __

"What are we going to name Blob?" Hyunjin asked gently caressing his sons resting place. "I don't know. But we're definitely not going to keep calling him Blob." Seungmin giggled and he tried his best to stick to his husband without crushing his son in the process.

Hyunjin laughed at how cutely Seungmin tried to latch on with his short arms and legs. "Hyunjinnie, I love you so much." Seungmin placed a kiss on Hyunjin's lips after every word. "I love you too." Hyunjin mimicked his husbands actions.

"Hyunjin, if you faint while I'm giving birth then I will kick you." The ravenette snorted and covered his face. "I'm not. I swear. I'm not that dramatic." Seungmin gave his lover a look that said 'I don't buy it'

"Sure, baby. Whatever makes you happy." Hyunjin trapped Seungmin between his arms and legs, kissing the tip of Seungmin's nose before turning off the light. "But, Jin. Can we go shopping for baby stuff after work tomorrow?"

"Yes. Of course. I'm going to spoil the heck out of this kid."

__ __

Jisung and Minho fell on their couch, a tired sigh leaving the eldest amongst the two. "Who knew a four year old could be so tiring? I swear, Seojun was a cheetah in his last life." Jisung laughed running his fingers through Minho's hair. "You know a cheetah is so fast."

"Yeah, that's why I couldn't catch him. I can't believe I lost a race to someone who isn't even old enough to go to first grade." The squirrel laid his hand on his belly, Minho's following. "Yeah, but you ended up catching him."

"Only because he hit a door." Jisung's eyes widened. "Is he okay?" Minho nodded. "Yeah don't worry, it sure knocked him out good." The younger slapped his husbands arm. "Minho!" He was about to get up when the older stopped him. "Relax love, I'm just kidding. Yes, Jun hit the door but he didn't get hurt and he's sleeping peacefully now."

Jisung puffed out his chubby cheeks and Minho cooed going into pinch them. "I swear, I love your cheeks so much." He poked Jisung's jeekies and the squirrel only let him. "Which one's?"

"Both." Minho grinned acting innocent. "After all, that is how we started dating." Jisung sighed falling on Minho. "How could I forget?"

"You pepper sprayed me, I would be real offended if you forgot." Jisung held Minho's hand. "In my defense you slapped my ass."

"On accident, Sung." Jisung narrowed his eyes at the bunny male. "Alright, sure, accident." Minho threw his hands up in defeat and Jisung giggled kissing his cheek.

__ __

"Channie?" The older hummed giving Jeongin his undivided attention. "Who do you think our kid will look like?" Chan rested his head in his hand, elbow on the bed. His free hand was just messing with Jeongin's shirt. "Well, I hope they take after you. It would be the best thing ever if I got a mini Jeongin."

"But I want them to look like you. So they could have your dimples." Jeongin pouted and Chan smiled, the ravenette poking his husbands dimples. "Okay, well, how about both? They could look like you but have my dimples." The younger broke into a grin. "I would love to see that."

"Yeah me too. It'd be so freaking cute." Chan changed positions so he was laying flat on his side on the bed. "I can teach them how to make music. And the tiny shoes." The blonde covered his face. "Their tiny shoes."

"I'll probably cry over the tiny shoes cause they're so cute."

🍄

a/n: my parents almost had a divorce after having my older twin siblings but I happened so they learned to get along again and love each other:)