༺═── 2 ──═༻

ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ? ' ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 𝟸

                  I quickly snapped out of my trance, annoyed for dwelling on the past. I looked out the window once more, and saw the white planked house with grey shackles approaching. Here goes nothing...

°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥

  I stepped out of the uber, after paying of course. I slowly made my way to the front door, nervous butterflies popping in my stomach. I wish the ground would have swolled me whole. I knocked on the door, awaiting whoever whould open it. 

The door opened, and someone engulfed me in a bear hug. "Fay," Elena mumbled into the crook of my neck. "Thats my name, dont wear it out," I joked. She giggled slightly.

✰✰✰

She pulled me inside and called Jeremy down. "Holy shit," He said. "Am I dreaming?" He looked at me wide-eyed. "No, Jere its really me," I laughed. He rushed over and hugged me. "Y-you're back, I-i can't believe it,"  He mumbled softly. "How I forget about my favorite brother?" I smiled. He smirked. "How could I forgot my favorite, trouble-making sister?" I held my hand out, and slapped it twice, before we both twirled, jumped, and then said "Family for life". "Wow, we still got our special handshake down," I grinned. Elena stood there wide-eyed.  "Jeremy, how come you're not all moody?" She said bluntly. "Huh?" I asked. 

She pulled me aside. "Jerms is on drugs," Elena whispered. "And?" I said.  She looked at me starstrucked. "WHAT?" She half-whispered, half-yelled. I turned to Jeremy, and said "Look just dont overdose," I say. He gives me a smile, which quickly turns to a grimace.

Jeremy went back up-stairs and I pulled Elena aside. "The reason im so fine with him, is because drugs are the things that keep him from breaking," I say. "His mind is unstable right now," I mutter. I bite my lip, chewing on the inside. She sighs. "I just- I'm worried about him, thats all," Elena sighs. "Me too, but we can't bother him to the point he'll just shut us out," I reply. "Just try and be supportive for once, Elena," I roll my eyes. She scoffs, and trys to say something but is interuppted by a certain aunt. 

"FAY!" Aunt Jenna almost screams and hugs me. "I-i can't b-breathe," I say, barely managing to choke out my words. 

We all sit at the kitchen counter and she passes me some cold leftovers. "Sorry, I kinda had to get the food early, so its cold," She sheepishly smiles at me. I roll my eyes and put the food in the microwave. 

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ︎✧

┊ ┊ ✯

┊ . ˚ ˚✩

                                  Contact: Care-Bear🧸🤎🤍☁️

                                                                               Me: Guess whos in town bitch?

                                                                                                              sent at 7:43pm

Caroline: NO WAY, ARE U JOKING?  

sent at 7:45pm                                        

                                                                                                        Me: Im not too good at lying Care

                                                                                                         sent at 7:50pm

typing...

. . . 

  ˖*°࿐ •*⁀➷

I look up from my phone, Caroline never ended up sending me a text back. I shut my phone off, and sigh deeply. 

I head into the bathroom, and start to strip off my clothes. 

I step into the shower, turning the faucet to hot. I sink down and sit, letting the water mull over me, tears start to run down my face and I can't tell whether the salty tears are from the shampoo or from how I'm feeling. Not that its ever mattered.

I replay the events of this afternoon in my head. Elena has not changed since our last encounter, and Jeremys a mess, but so am I, i just feel as the oldest, not to show im struggling.  

I turn off the water and stand up. I stretch and grab my towel. I wrap it around myself and i head into my room. 

My eyes are dangerously close to fluttering shut. I quickly change into my pj's. I head into the bathroom and dry my hair. I brush my teeth and then flop on my bed. Its still the same as it was 2 years ago. 

My breathing slows down and before you know it, i'm out cold.  

                           ༶•┈┈⛧𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞⛧┈┈•༶

2nd Episode out y'all! And I just wanted to thank @-alwaysoriginal- for supporting me and being the first person to vote on my story, it means a lot! Love, Trix. ꔛ‬♡

╰─▸ ❝ @[Lovely234op] has. . . . logged off

                                  ༶•┈┈⛧𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞⛧┈┈•༶

                                                     739 WORDS