The fall.

One day April was walking like usual and all of a sudden she fainted. Once she started to feel again she felt wind. Lots of wind. Still keeping her eyes shut she felt as she was falling into a deep void.

As she felt free she then felt arms wrap around her and someone's chest fall into hers. In her ear she could hear "it's ok we are safe now my dearest April."
That voice she shall recognise wondering who this was. "We did it we escaped!"
Wait. This was lae. What was he doing here?
April opened her eyes, she looked around and it startled her. All around was a galactic looking place!
So many colours so many stars, wondering what was happening she looked at lae. "Lae what's going on why are you crying where are we?!"

"Shhh it's ok now april we made it! In fact you did what you wanted right?" Lae cried
"What are yo-"
Lae hugged her tightly
"We are no longer with earth April."
April soon realised what he ment, what about her mum? Her family and friends? The pain they must feel rn. WAIT. But if April had taken her life why was Lae here?
"April i COULDNT even think what my life would be like without you. So I took my life too! Remember when I said I would be there next to u at all times?"
No fucking way. WAS LAE CRAZY?! HE TOOK HIS LIFE TO BE WITH HER?
"Are those people?" Lae asked

Oh my god. We rly aren't on earth.