Truth or Dare Part 1

Keefe

"Dare" Tam said, with a smirk. Keefe just sat there, staring at Tam. He knew that he had to make this dare amazing, or else it would be a wasted opportunity. 

"Hmmmmmmm" Keefe said, still deciding how he was going to torture Tam.

"Just choose something already!" Marella said, with a fake eye twitch. "We can't wait here all day- or should I say all night." 

"Actually technically you all could... but I'm not that evil. My dare for Tam is that he has to call his parents and pretend one of us is his girlfriend or boyfriend. And we all get to see his parents reactions." Keefe said, with his evil smirk.

Tam glared at Keefe, then grabbed his impartner and sighed. "Which one of you will it be?"

"Be what???" Foster asked, all cute and adorable as she always was.

"My 'girlfriend' or 'boyfriend'" Tam put up air quotes when he was saying girlfriend and boyfriend. He then made a slight glance at Biana, it was so subtle that no one would have noticed, except for Keefe, who was staring at Tam trying to get this kind of info out of him.

Keefe swore he saw Biana look ready to put up her hand, so Keefe did her job for her. "Biana volunteers!"

"WHAT" Biana and Tam said at the same time- and then both of them turning bright red.

"Uh ok.." Tam said, then he clicked on the impartner. "Show me Quan Song."

...

"What is it?!" Quan said, without even looking at the impartner.

"Hello to you too father." Tam said, ice cold. "I hailed you to say that I did something you never thought I could!"

"Get rid of those ridiculous bangs???" Quan said, staring at Tam. "Nope, even you couldn't pull off something so.. necessary."

"Nope! I got a girlfriend." Tam said, while Quan gasped.

"You actually managed to get a girl who likes you?! Shocking, I would have thought no one would like those bangs. Who's the extremely unlucky?" Quan said, as Mai walked into frame.

"Tam got a girlfriend?" She asked, eager while looking at the impartner. "Tam who is it?"

Keefe really wanted Biana to just jump into the camera and say something like ITS ME but he knew she would never do that. Instead Tam walked over to Biana and put her into frame. 

"The Vacker girl?! Wow you've really outdone yourself. What blackmail does he have on you?" Quan asked. Keefe almost felt bad, but he knew that it really wasn't as bad as what his parents made him go through.

"He has no blackmail on me." Biana said quietly, her face was bright red. She then walked out of the view of the impartner. 

"Just kidding I'm still single just like your stupid expectations!" Tam said and then hung up on his parents. He then sighed and threw his impartner aside. "Hmmm, Wylie truth or dare?"

"Truth." Wylie said, looking down.

Wylie

Wylie said truth because he really didn't want to know what would happen to him if he chose dare. Honestly for him saying truth was a given. 

"Hmm.. I dunno." Tam said, dazing into the distance. "Who here do you think is the scariest?"

"THAT IS LAMEEEEEE WHAT A WASTE" Keefe screamed, clearly not hiding his disappointment in the truth that Tam chose. But it was fairly easy to answer.

"Probably Sophie." Sophie just sighed and Wylie could see she was pulling out an eyelash, but then Fitz put his arm around Sophie. It was kind of cute but then Keefe snatched Sophie from Fitz, which caused a glare fest.

Marella rolled her eyes, and then casually walked out of the room. Wylie raised an eyebrow, but decided not to bother following. "Fitz truth or dare?"

"I feel like I know what's gonna happen whether I choose either truth or dare, but I think I'm gonna risk it. Dare." Fitz said with confidence, but when Wylie smiled, Fitz's shoulders fell and he just sighed. 

"I dare you to let Biana give you a makeover!" Wylie said. Keefe and Tam fell to the ground laughing, Biana gave Fitz and evil smile, and Fitz looked ready to run out the window and never return. But instead of doing that he just stood up and walked to Biana, and dragged her to her room. 

"Since the Fitzer is gone and I'm being nice and not stealing his turn, lets let Foster have a go." Keefe said, with a smirk.

Sophie just tugged at another eyelash, then looked at Linh. "Uhh Linh truth or dare."

Linh just gave a subtle smile and said "truth".