Part 5

Stella : you'll be reacting to her childhood.

Ijekiel : i thought we'll be reacting to his Highness and Jennette's first meeting

Stella: i know

Athanastasia: I'm sure she had a great childhood!

Roger(Nervous tone): of course...

'Jennette was in the garden smelling flowers. When she heard a noise and followed it to the forest.'

Roger: why did she go there?!

Stella : React to find out

' the sound lead to a lake Jennette sat infront of the lake.
And then a man approach her he said "Who are you ?" Jennette trembled in fear
The man said "Turn around."
Jennette turned around to meet the emperor

Claude said "How did you get those eyes?" Jennette said " I-I was b-born with them.." Claude carried Jennette and walked to the palace. He placed Jennette on the other couch while he sat on the other one. Claude held Jennette's cheek and placed something on her hair.

Jennette's eyes teared at the fact that someone payed attention to her Claude wiped her tears and said "Why are you crying?" Jennette said "It's nothing your Highness" Claude carried Jennette to the garden and placed her on a chair he said "Your quite light" Claude called the maids and the maids brought tea and sweets. Claude said "What are you waiting for eat." Jennette's eyes widened and ate. Claude Smile at her'

Lucas : You smiled?!

Felix : Ah i Remember this

Athanastasia : ('He wouldn't even smile at me his daughter!') "Looks like Jennette has a talent to make people feel happy

' and Jennette said "Did you just Smile!?" Claude said "No i didn't" Jennette got out of her chair and hugged Claude. She said " Thank you very much Your Highness!" She smiled.
Claude said "Tea's here" Jennette got to her seat and drank the tea she said "I really like it. It feels like Roses are blooming in my mouth" Claude's eyes widened.'

Lily's eyes widened Anastacius thought ' is she even my daughter?'

Claude : ' Is she really my daughter or not'

FELIX: 'That's his magesty real daughter!'

Claude notice Felix and said "Robane do you know something?" Felix said "No your Highness"

Claude : ' I'll find out what your hiding Robane'

' Jennette said " Good bye Father" Jennette notice what she said and said "I'm sorry I said the wrong thing!" Claude said " Don't worry you can call me that and your not going anywhere." Jennette said  "Huh?!"  Claude said " Your staying here for a few days " Jennette said "Sure"'

Roger : what but she's always in her room?!

Lucas : 'They never bother to check if she's ok  and it said she's light so that means she never ate anything'

'The scene shows Jennette leaving the palace. Jennette said "Good bye Father!" Jennette kissed her father's cheek. Jennette arrived at the Alpheus mansion. The maids said "when did you leave?"
Jennette said "When you guys are asleep I went for a walk" the maids then continued to do there work. Jennette stayed at her room without eating for a week.'

Lily : That's bad for her health!

Felix : ' Don't worry princess you'll be reunited with your father soon'

Lucas : as I thought

Claude : that's a child at least take care of her! Felix tell Jennette that she'll be staying with us!

Felix : Yes your Magesty!

Athanastasia : 'Am I gonna be replaced? NO Athanastasia he's your father and you alone'

Stella : You'll be reacting to Penelope.

To be continued.......