Chapter 1 :

Hana's P.O.V.

"Can I work and stay here?"

'Well i need to have a place to stay.'

'Good point but...'

'Are you going to get accepted tho?'

'Yes. a kid who randomly appeared in front of his door at his inn, with an appearance of someone who rose from the dead will definitely get in.'

'I'm a zombie...? Awesome'

'I give up'

Granpa Li froze as I asked him a question.

"I-it's fine even if I sleep on the floor.-"

'It's not like I'm saying that I want to sleep on a cold hard lonely wooden floor'

'Maybe you'll sleep in the shed you can talk with the animals there'

'No need i have a full on conversation with myself'

'Pfft... HAHAHAHA'

'What's so funny?'

'Nothing just felt like it'

I continued saying some of my reasons, that I already thought of when I was eating.

"-I can be the one that gives the food to the people who is going to eat."

I c-can also clean... t-the dishes, a-also the tables and f-floors and s-some rooms." I said nervously looking at the floor as I stuttered my introverted other self kicking in. As I started doing random hand movements like a bird flapping it's wings.

'You look stupid.'

'T-this is embarassing.'

'I wonder if he even heard you.'

I looked up and saw that he smiled. Then return to his straight face and answered me.
"Well... clean that up first and yourself kid." He said pointing at the table and left.

'So... Am I accepted or not?'

"Mrs. Son can you take this kid to a room and hand some clothes for this kid to change into."

I smiled and rushed doing what all he said.

'I wanna take a bath'

Mrs. Son handed me some clothes and a towel then told me.

"This is the clothes and a towel for you the clothes are for boys. Is it fine? And you can go into that room at the end of the hallway I also prepared a bath there. Hana right? You can call me Aunt Son."

She smiled at me brightly and I closed my eyes for a bit.

'It's an angel'

'A mind reader'

'They're too kind and weird'

'...How did she do it all so fast? What if she's actually a cultivator... le gasp*'