/4\

"I think Lee and Galen have something going on between them" says Mycophile picking up excess wood and handing it to Icy, "I'm not sure l, she seems to be shaken up while Galen just wants to survive. I suppose the more of us there is the harder it is because of limited resources and harder to hide" Icy adds. Mycophile nods and stops suddenly, icy was confused and looks to where she was and they see the thin man. "It's too early for him to be out" Icy whispered, they grab half the wood each and sprint back home as quiet as they can in order not to alert the man.

"Mycophile and Icy should've been back by now" Lost says Galen and Lee nod, Galen signals that they were gonna go out and look for them, just before they leave the others run in and lock the door. "HES OUT THERE" Mycophile yells. Everyone hides inside the vent that leads into the school, the man suddenly warps through the door looking for them. Galen looks through the vent and stares at him, Lee looks at Galen and knows something is up.

The thin man passes through their home and knows people have been living here because of the state of it and the beds. But ignores it. He then disappears. Galen is the first out of the vent making sure that everything was safe, once they knew it was safe they open the vent for the others, they grab lee's hand and helps her down from the vent, they were so close together, Lee count feel Galen's breath on her face and vice versa, Galen was holder her waist but pulled away, Lee and Galen were flustered but went back to what they were doing before the thin man arrived.

Word count: 305