Ladynoir - Patrol

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT.  I DON'T OWN MIRACULOUS LADYBUG. THEY ARE 22 IN THIS STORY.

Marinette/Ladybug's POV

          I was waiting at me and Chat Noir's patrol spot. Over the years, I've fallen in love with him but haven't told him because of Chat Blanc. Every time I got close to tell him, Chat Blanc flashed through my mind and I knew that the risk was too big. 

          I was just watching the sunset and waiting for Chat Noir when he suddenly fell right on top of me. "Sorry M'lady." He said but I took this opportunity to kiss him and put my hands around his neck and he kissed me back.

          "Why'd you kiss me bugaboo?" Chat asked as we pulled away. "Because I'm in love with you." I said seductively and he instantly went back to kissing me. The kiss soon got heated and he started kissing my neck. He hit my sweet spot which was right under my ear. I put my hands into his hair and moaned when he did that. I started pulling down his bell/zipper and saw that he had nothing under it and moaned "Chat." 

          He stopped kissing my neck and tried to find my zipper while pulled his all the way down to where it stopped just above his dick which looked huge as it was erect and ready for her. She stuck her hand into his suit and grabbed his dick which made him moan and turn to her. She told hime to take of his suit and then she would tell her where her zipper was so he quickly took of his suit. She saw how big his dick was and wanted so bad that she nearly forgot about the deal and quickly told him "It starts from may ass and goes up to my neck from the back." and he quickly got to work.

Nobody's POV

          He unzipped the suit and pulled it off of her. He saw that she was naked so he crawled through her legs and said " God, you're beautiful M'lady." which made her blush. Then, Chat said, "Sit down, I wanna taste you." so she listened and sat down. Chat moved his head down to her pussy and started kissing her thighs. He got to her hole and kissed around her hole then he started eating her out. He twisted and turned his tongue around in her pussy and then said "I want you to sit on my mouth so I can really eat you out." he said seductively. Ladybug listened and sat on his mouth. Both of them instantly moaned and Chat stuck her tongue back into her hole once again. "Oh... Chat...ahh... your tongue feels so fucking good." Ladybug moaned. Chat just hummed which sent vibrations up her pussy. "Chat... I'm about to cum." Ladybug said and came within the next minute. Chat licked all her juices and said "Wow, you taste better than passionfruit macaroons." But Ladybug wasn't listening as she was already moving towards Chat's increasingly growing dick. Chat noticed this and asked "Like what you see?" which Ladybug responded with a quick yes as she was on her hands and knees while about to put Chat's dick in her mouth. She made out with his tip and sucked all the pre-cum off of it."Ahh...Ladybug" Chat moaned. She then stuffed most of his dick into her mouth and started sucking while circling her tongue around the tip. "Ahhh... Ladybug... how are you so good at this?" he asked. She couldn't get the whole thing in her mouth so she started rubbing her hand up his shaft. "Ahh... don't stop..." he moaned. Ladybug did this till he came. Once he came he asked "Want to sit on daddy's fat cock?" and Ladybug replied with "Yes, I would love to...daddy." Chat then sat down is ladybug straddled his lap. She started rubbing her pussy on his dick to tease him. "Stop teasing... I wanna feel you." but she didn't listen and kept teasing him. After about five minutes she stuffed is dick down her pussy as far as she could. "Ahh...Ladybug...you feel unreal." She started to ride him as they moaned so loud you could hear them if you were on the street. "Chat...I'm about to...ahh...cum." Ladybug moaned. "Me too." he replied. A couple minutes later, Ladybug came and Chat came right after her. 

          "Wow M'lady, that was great." Chat said before jumping away to his house while Ladybug sat there thinking 'do I like Chat, because that, was awesome." 

WORD COUNT:758

THANKS FOR READING AND THE NEXT ONE IS KLIX!!