Sleepover!

A fanfiction by Gorm, Kad, and Cream Soda.

A/N

This was written by THREE people. @Yoormom and @Huskuu helped me with this. We worked very HARD on this....... Also, Gorm drew the image above.

It was a dark and stormy night in Gotham city. Joker and Riddler a few months ago had escaped Arkham. Joker had been living in an abandoned apartment building for the past few months. Riddler had been sleeping in motels all over Gotham.

Since Riddler and Joker were so busy hiding from the F.B.I, they didn't have a lot of time to hang out. Because of that, they decided to schedule a time to meet in Joker's dusty, musty, crusty abandoned apartment building.

Of course, they wanted this reunion to be special. They were going to have a sleepover! But, not just ANY sleepover......... Joker had known about Riddler's little CRUSH on THEE Batman and had decided to batnap THEE Batman to surprise Riddler at their slumber party.

9:00 PM, Joker's apartment.

Joker was currently in his ICP (Insane Clown Posse) pajamas, sitting at his dusty, cracked, disgustingly, awful table. THEE Batman was currently taped with Flex Tape and sitting on the floor next to Joker. Batman was soooo mad. He COULD NOT BELIEVE his worst enemy (the Joker) had batnapped him for some stupid little sleepover with this Riddler guy! GOD, where's Alfred when you need him!?

As Joker was picking out nail polish for them, they heard a knock at the door. "Joker? It's Eddie!!<?>" Riddler said as he walked through the door. "Oh, goodie😯! You're finally here Ed😆!!" Joker SCREECHED. "Sorry I took so long, heh. I was out doing...... Murder, stalking, ya know!!<?>😅" Riddler said. "Oh, no, no, it's FINE😋!!! We have a special guest this evening. 😏"

"Is that.................. thee.............. BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????///<?>" Riddler shouted.

"Yes, yes it is😍!!! I got it just for you☺!" The Joker responded.

"Um, can you excuse us THEE batman... I need to talk to the Joker for a sec..<?>"

"MMf, MMMMMFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!🦇" Batman~ screamed at them under his flex taped mouth.

"Joker... WHY IS THEE BATMAN HERE!!!!???<?>" The Riddler whisper yelled. "You know what happened between me and THEE Batman at Arkham.. right??<?>"

"Ohm, yes😐...... I heard all about your little exchange😃. Especially when you started to sing, very nice voice by the way.. 🙂" he said, "I just hoped you guys could.... Well.... Make up!😃"

The Riddler looked uneasy. "Well... Alright then, if you say so Jokes..<?>" The two walked back over to THEE Batman who was wriggling on the ground, trying to free himself. "That's flex tape batman💪! You'll never get out😏! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!🤣" The Joker laughed like a hyena.

The joker set THEE Batman back upright, then sat down beside him. The Riddler, feeling awkward, just stood where he was. "Umm, you wouldn't mind if I put on some music... right?<?>" Riddler said.

*Cat keyboard version of Buddy Hooly by Woozer starts playing*(copyright) 

"Now, why don't we get started on some party shenanigans. 🥴" Joker stated. "What should we get started with THEE BATMAN!?😈"

The joker RIPPED off the Flex Tape on THEE batman's mouth.

"YOUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦇" Batman EXCLAIMED! "Hmpf.... You don't have to be so rough!!🦇" Batman said in an annoyed tone.

"Well anyway...... Why don't we play 21 questions?<?>" Riddler said, awkwardly.

The Joker, thinking that was a great idea, agreed enthusiastically. "Do you want to start us off bats!!!😁" Joker said.

"no.🦇" Batman said stoically. 

"Since THEE BATMAN doesn't want to start off, I guess I WILL.<?>" Riddler says aggressively. THEE Batman just simply rolls his eyes audibly. (you could hear his moist eyeballs rub against his eyelids)

"So...... THEE BATMAN, I have a riddle for you.<?>" Riddler said slyly, "If quizzes are

quizzical...what... are... tests...?<?>"

"Testical🦇?" THEE Batman said, immediately flushing after.

The Riddler and Joker burst out laughing. "It's not even that funny🦇." THEE Batman scoffed at the childish joke.

"IT'S FUCKING FUNNY BATMAN, ITS CALLED HAVING A SENSE OF HUMOR AND LAUGHING. YOU SHOULD FUCKING TRY IT ONCE IN A WHILE.🤬👹" The Joker violently yelled.

"Anyways...🙄"

A/N

Thank you for reading!! We hope you enjoyed. We will update WHENEVER WE WANT TO so please be patient!! We had soooooo much fun writing this!

Words - 687