New Adult results

The results for New Adult are here. 

And the nominees are;

Love you to Everest and back

I'm taking over you

The painful truth

The Roseview High rumors

Searching for Sirens

Komoreby

Simmer and stir

A Fallen Homekin

My blossoming Redemption

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-Reviews-

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'M TAKING OVER YOU

The first thing I noticed was the cover. It needs a little adjustment. I feel it's too dark...for your story. What you want in a good cover is for it to attract readers while depicting your book good enough. 

Secondly, the blurb was a little too wordy. If you want a good blurb, work your way from a  strong logline adding enough info that'll make your reader want to know more. But not too much.

From the first chapters, your writing is excellent. I love your style. However, you need to work on introducing the main point of the story. I had to wait a couple of chapters before I could find any real drama brewing and that's not too good for your readers. If you want to hook readers, I think the drama should be introduced in the first two chapters. Trust me, this would increase the interest in your book by far.

Goodluck ❤️

LOVE YOU TO EVEREST AND BACK

the blurb was actually kind of chill. pretty good actually. it showed enough to make me want to read the book. 

however, the grammar and punctuation needs a little work. I understand that this is currently ongoing though so there's plenty of time to do that. also, in chapter one, there was a quick change from past to present tense. Though it's something that can easily be fixed. simply pick a tense and stick to it. easy:) 

the concept of the female lead going on a mini adventure is thrilling and feels like a breath of fresh air. but, the fact that she made a decision to embark on a six -month long journey Insitu was kinda weird. I suggest you remove that part and probably write it in a way that she's already planned to go for the adventure before then. infact, you could cut the beginning of chapter one out and skip forward to maybe a time when she was supposed to confirm her ticket because the adventure started tomorrow... someone more relatable, you get me?

the plot is very very good, a nice cozy storyline. the pacing needs some adjustments though. I'm not a huge fan of the main character already feeling in love with the other main character who she doesn't know yet in just a few chapters, kinda make it seemed rushed.