It's gonna be ok.

Time was moving real fast. It had already been four months since the pregnancy but Izuku could hardly see anything on his tummy.

not even a bump.

He was standing In front of a large standing mirror looking at himself. He wanted to see how his tummy looked in the mirror for it felt as if the baby had grown.

when he went out a few times to go shopping and eat out with his omega friends he would frequently be surrounded by some paparazzi/news reporters and been questioned about the baby if he was sure he was pregnant or if the baby was a fraud.(how do they always find us ?) Izuku wondered.

It wasn't everyday you'll see a young Ceo also a elite alpha of one of the most famous companies, dating someone ordinary and getting married. mostly because some companies had traditional arranged marriages mainly to make their companies larger .

The first time word got out that bakugou the short tempered, angry, loud mouth, number one heart throb alpha ( famous for being single) The only child of the well known Katsuki group was dating a commoner the news spread like fire. they became epic and was #1 the hottest topic online.

Since The reporters had missed the chance to get a picture of the wedding because  It was a private gathering and only families and close friends of the person's wedded was invited. hearing the omega Izuku being  pregnant, they thought that this would be a perfect time for them to get a hot scoop.

Being bakugou as he was he would tell the reporters to f*ck off , and get lost. to stop bothering Izuku and stay out of his private life or he would f*ck them up. But they wouldn't listen.

All the reporters surrounding to question izuku started to annoy bakugou and since the omega was pregnant he didn't want him to get stressed about what was happening around him soo he prohibited him from going anywhere outside, and took away his phone soo he couldn't search online.

Most of the time Bakugou would try to get home early from work or stay home and work online soo that he could spend time with his husband and soon to be borned child. but whenever he couldn't get the chance to spend time with him he would invite some of izuku's friends, where they would talk about alot of stuffs.

Now , izuku was tired of been locked up at home soo he pestered bakugou until he was allowed outside but with given a body guard to protect him, for the alpha was scared something would happen to his beloved pregnant Omega.

At first Izuku protested but katsuki said it was either have the body guard or stay at home.
Izuku accepted since he didn't want to have a argument with katsuki. He just really wanted to go out and have fun before he entered the final stages of pregnancy and couldn't go outside anymore.

One thing he didn't know was that  the reporters still wasn't off of his case at bothering them.it seem as if they weren't willing to give up.

Most of the times Izuku would be his same wonderful peachy self shining like the sun with all rainbows and flowers.

And some other days he would be all gloomy and sad like a rainy day with thunderstorm and lightning striking .

He was trying his best to not make the pressure of the paparazzi and their negativity have at him but he couldn't.

It looked as if the reporters questions was starting to get to him even though he knew whatever they were saying wasn't true.

two weeks after they found out about the pregnancy , they went to a private doctor to do a ultrasound where they saw a dot showing their beautiful unborn child for the first time in forever.

They really wanted to know the gender of the child but they decided they wanted to keep it as a surprise and wait until the baby was born to know.

It was known in the world that it was 98% impossible for recessive omega's to get pregnant but 2% possible.

It was always izuku's dream to have a family of his own ever since his second gender test showed that he was a omega.

Izuku is a recessive omega.
Both Katsuki and deku knew it was gonna be risky, But that didn't stop the power couple from trying to make their dreams of having a family come true.

But now Izuku was starting to have  doubt . stress was building on izuku
and the doctor sternly warned katsuki to never make the pregnant omega stress around about anything for it will be dangerous for the unborn babe.

The last straw broke when Katsuki woke up in the middle of the night to see his omega crying waterfalls.

"Izuku what's wrong"? "Are you hurt"?

"K-kacchan I'm scared, he sobbed .

I know that whatever they all are saying isn't true but I just can't seem to disagree with them and it just hurts".

I'm s-sorry for acting this way, I didn't mean to.

 he said with his pool of tears . 

What are you apologizing for you idiot. You can act however you like.  said bakugou , he then gently cupped his husbands face in his hands. 

Look at me . did I ever tell you to ask for my permission for anything ? he asked , using a thumb to wipe away izuku's tears .

....... sniff .

sniff ........ no.

deku you fool he said giving him a light kiss on the lips.  don't keep anything bothering you to yourself , if you ever have anything bothering you , come to me . he said still holding izuku by the cheek .

your supposed to rely on me too.

It's gonna be ok Izuku.

remember that your not alone and you never will be .  we're in this together.

Ok love ?

yes kacchan he nods ..

Your my omega and I'm your alpha . Come here ,  he hugs izuku and gives him a peck on his forehead .

let's go to bed now, you and the baby need some shut eye.

He then gives izuku another peck on his forehead.

good night hun.
good night kacchan.

                                                                            ---------------

The next day bakugo woke up early than usual. He was soo pissed to see his omega cry, he could hardly sleep. 

He quickly did his daily necessities kisses izuku goodbye and left for work, barged into his office maked a few phone calls and within a few minutes he had filed for a lawsuit and demanded for the company that the reporters worked for who were giving izuku a hard time being pregnant to be charged and shutted down.

" There's a few charms to being rich "

But before bakugou could shut them down izuku found out and talked bakugo  out of it.

Bakugou didn't budge not one bit. He said he wouldn't call of the lawsuit. not until he got every one who bothered his omega to get on their knees to apologize, beg for forgiveness, and promise to never let what happened, happened again.

 and within a few days that they did .Bakugo was soo pleased with what happened. With a smug smile on his face he said.

"this ought to teach people like you never mess with my family ever again ".