The Stormer Games

It was still nighttime as a carriage with unicorns was driving through New Yorkshire as Queen Rose, wearing a grayish purple cloak, was riding it. As soon as they reached Dragon Castle, Queen Rose and the Snack Pack, wearing their Stormer Sister outfits and hairstyles with face paint, stepped out of the carriage. Several Stormer Sister members led her to the throne room, where Queen Barb, Carol, Val Thundershock, and the Queen-mother, Nova, alongside the several senior members of the Stormer Sisters were waiting. They are all wearing their Stormer Sisters outfits and face paint. Their elementanimals also arrived and stood beside them as well.

"Blackheart, Dragonclaw, we have arrived." Rose said.

"Just in time, Sunflare." Nova said.

"We're here!" Rachel said using her super speed with the rest of The True 8 behind her.

"Rachel we cannot use our abilities, remember?" Jessica reminded.

"Late as usual." another Stormer Sister said.

"Sorry." Jessica apologized.

"No excuses, you need to learn how to man up to be a proper Stormer Sister." Nova said.

"Okay, we will be on time next time." Abby said.

"It doesn't make a difference, a Stormer Sister is always on time, and we have no room for spineless slugs and leeches!!" Nova said. "Today of all days is the time when we get to pick the new Stormer Queen!!"

"We will." The True 8 said at the same time.

"The Stormer Queen is the leader of the Stormer Sisters, they are the fiercest, toughest, strongest, and the most fearless of all," Rose said. "Grandma told me about it."

"Our fearless leader, Queen Wildfire, was dead on our last mission in Hibiscus Island, and we have to wait for this year's Thunder Moon. Now that the time has come to pick a new queen," Nova announced.

"Oh, I remember that, the men make the feast while we pick the new queen," Rose said.

"Yes, the new Queen must be chosen through the Thunder Games!!" Nova said. "While we do it, the men will just work on preparing the feast, that would keep them busy."

"I have a feeling it won't be us." Jessica said.

"Honestly, I'd rather wait to become royalty when I am ready." Abby agreed.

"Don't be so naive. I believe it would be me since I am like the female version of Sonic The Hedgehog." Rachel bragged.

"They don't just give it to you, you have to earn it." Barb snickered.

"Let me tell you the history of the Stormer Sisters!" Nova said.

"I remember that, my grandma told me and my sisters the story of it." Rose said.

"Sunflare, are you the great granddaughter of Queen Eclipsa?" one Stormer Sister asked her.

"Yes, and my grandmother is Lady Flutterbella." Rose answered.

"You mean, Lady Eagleclaws?" another asked her.

"Yes." she answered.

"She will be so proud of you." Nova smirked.

"I have been to the Stormer Sisters' meeting when I was a child," Rose said. "My grandmother would tell me and my sisters the tales of the Stormer Sisters and I was inspired. I'll tell you all the story of this guild."

The thunder strikes and the scene changes to a scrapbook version of the Stormer Sisters.

"Back before the Days of Yore, our founder, the legendary Miriam the Mighty, formed this team of warrior women, the Stormer Sisters, to fight the forces of darkness," Rose narrated. "They fought alongside the great kings and battled danger to save lives. They sided with King Cygnus the Wise when he formed his rebellion against King Clover the Foolish. During the Era of Isolation, the Stormer Sisters would recruit women from different fairy tribes, and together, they would ride like storms to save and protect innocent lives from the forces of evil and danger alike. They are always led by the Stormer Queen, but no one can be queen forever, not even Wildfire. In each Stormer Moon, they pick a new queen through the Stormer Games, trials of courage, wit, and leadership, but Stormer Moons are rare."