Part 29

kong shenfeng also thought that liang chong was not ready to answer his phone.

although his wife kang yixin and kang minmin are sisters, they are not too close. however, kang yixin and her mother have a good relationship and often talk on the phone, so kang minmin announced to her mother that liang qichao had completed the operation, and kang yixin also knew about it.

at that time, kong shenfeng and his wife were walking home after a candlelit dinner, listening to the chat between kang yixin and his mother, and captured several key vocabulary information from his wife's words.

when kang yixin hung up the phone, kong shenfeng immediately cared: "how is my brother-in-law's surgery?" "

"it was quite successful," kang yixin put the mobile phone away, looked up and asked, "how did you suddenly care about my relatives, is it menopause?" "

"just care about it." kong shenfeng said.

kong shenfeng was worried about going to find liang chong's ning yiwei, plus there was something he wanted to ask liang chong's help, and after thinking about it, he finally decided to call liang chong.

since liang chong had asked his secretary to contact kong shenfeng in the past, this time kong shenfeng called liang chong directly, and he was not sure whether liang chong would answer.

however, after waiting for nearly a minute, liang chong still picked up.

"professor kong." liang chong called him.

liang chong's voice was young, gentle and elegant, but alienated. kong shenfeng did not remember whether liang chong had ever called him uncle, because it seemed that for liang chong, his mother's brother-in-law kong shenfeng was far less important than ning yiwei's mentor kong shenfeng.

at least liang chong would definitely not donate a laboratory to an ordinary uncle.

thinking about this, kong shenfeng's heart was heavy again, he was extremely bad at dealing with such an occasion of asking for help, he thought about it, and first asked liang chong: "is your father better?" 

"I'M LOOKING AT THE ICU." LIANG CHONG REPLIED BRIEFLY.

"then..." kong shenfeng asked with a hard scalp, "has ning yiwei arrived?" "

"it's here," liang chong said, adding, "thank you for taking leave of absence for him, and i will bring him back as soon as possible." "

liang chong's ambient voice was slightly empty, and kong shenfeng suspected that he was outside: "are you and ning yiwei together?" 

"in," liang chong, still politely answered, "what question does professor kong have?" 

kong shenfeng felt that liang chong's oil and salt did not enter, it was difficult to communicate, and he did not know where to start, and he was silent for a while.

liang chong, on the other hand, was very patient and waited for him to speak, and after perhaps a minute, kong shenfeng felt that he could not open his mouth any longer, so he asked with difficulty: "liang chong, you and ning yiwei... what is the relationship now? "

liang chong paused for a moment and replied to kong shenfeng: "what kind of relationship do you want us to have?" 

kong shenfeng felt that the dialogue could not continue.

liang chong, unable to hear kong shenfeng's voice, added, "do you have anything else?" no—"

"--yes!" kong shenfeng interrupted liang chong, straightened his thoughts, and said, "that's right. "

"i want you to help me collect some ning yiwei hair." kong shenfeng suddenly didn't know if he was making the right call.

but he had thought about it, and liang chong was the most suitable next insider. liang chong, a relative of kang yixin, also has a special relationship with ning yiwei, liang chong's attention to ning yiwei, and more importantly, liang chong's reliability.