- part 6

Me and sun were catching up with work sense the  restaurant if you want to even call it that, was closed for the weekend. We cleaned the daycare the whole weekend, though we didn't talk as much. He's kinda still mad at me for shutting off the lights still. Today is when the restaurant re-opened! I was excited and so was sunny! "SUN! ARE WE ALL OUT OF GLOW IN THE DARK BANDAIDS??" I yelled. "NO! CHECK IN THE PANTRY!" He yelled back. I ran to the pantry what was conveniently next to my sleepy time area. I dug through all of the toys and coloring supplies, till I saw the medium sized box that labeled "glow in the dark bandaids" . I took it out and yelled a thank you to sunny. Caring the box to my area of the daycare. I set down the bandaids and added new star lights up.

  Once I heard the door open I knew that was the kids

  Once I heard the door open I knew that was the kids. 20 minutes passed and I was waiting to hear the bell but instead a child went in they looked 4-5ish. "Hello! What's your name kid?" I said in a calm voice. "I'm.. (r/n). What's yours mister?" She asked shyly. "I'm stardrop! Are you sleepy (r/n)?" I asked. "Yes.. kinda" she said. "Do you want me to read or sing?" I said allowing a smile to tug my lips. "Can you read please?" She asked. "Of course! Do you want to pick or I pick?" I said walking over to the chair. (R/n) walked over and Chose a green book and gave it to me, going over to the rug and sat down. I smiled and looked down to what she picked. "The frog prince" I've always loved this one. I opened the book and read aloud the words on the white clean page.

  (R/n) fell asleep on the rug by the time the book was over. I set the book down and grabbed the fragile child, setting her down in the bed. Going back to where I set the book down, I grabbed it and put it back on the shelf.

- closing time

About 12 kids came In during my day. Which was lower then usual but I couldn't care less. Once every kid was gone I let my mind travel to my other self. 'I wonder if they only come when the lights are fully off like sun." I thought to myself. I dragged myself away from that topic and went to go find sunny. "Sun? SUUNNNN!" I called out. "YES STARRR" he shouted back. "WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!!" I yelled. "THE LITTLE COVE I DONT KNOW?" He yelled. "OKAYY" I said dragging the a and the y. I walked over to the cove and peaked inside to see sunny sitting and drawing. "Hey sun!" I said smiling. "Hello hello! Would you like to join me?" He said smiling back. I nodded and walked in and sat by sun.

- time skip to whenever Gregory came back

   We spent some time drawing each other and talking about random things the children did till we heard the ball pit make a sound that someone was in it. Sun immediately wanted to see who it was and dived in. "AAAH SUNNY!" I yelled. I reached the ball pit but sunny already found out who it was. It was a 10-12 year old boy with dark brown hair and dark or black eyes. Along with that was a short sleeved shirt with two white lines. Short brown jean shorts and Velcro str-. VELCRO WHAT!? I snatched the kid from sunny and immediately thought he was mistreated. "KID ARE YOU OKAY?? IS EVERYTHING OKAY AT HOME!!" I said worried. "Uh? Yes?" He said unsure. I pulled the small boy into a hug and he was stunned and didn't hug back. "WAH JESUS!? VELCRO?" Sunny said.

A/n
Next is the full story with Gregory in the daycare!