I said I'd stop naming these

So recently, I've been watching zodiac TikToks via Youtube (because some are pretty good) and I just realize: Wow. Different people have these two main stereotypes of Virgos. 

I say Virgos because, as a Virgo myself, it's technically the only zodiac I get a say in. Disclaimer: I am not directing this at any specific video maker nor is this meant to offend anyone. Also, I know this isn't everyone with every video I've seen. This is just for some. Please let me know if this is rude beyond point.

Stereotype #1: This one is less common out of the two but it's still there. It's that we're shy, innocent creatures who hide behind our obsessive need to plan everything out and just pretend to keep a tough exterior, and that on the inside we're all cutesy and flustered over the smallest things. *aro-ace personality of self steps in and barfs* Sorry.

Stereotype #2: That we're cold, judgmental pricks with an icy personality and loads of criticism that often isn't constructive. That we're anti-fun perfectionists who always think that our own opinion is right.

Alright, I get it. I do like having results that are as good as possible, which I personally think is achieved through planning. But there really is no need to map out one's entire life. Sometimes it is better to just wing it, especially with small things that won't cost much if failed. Everyone likes to think that they're right, including yours truly. I'm stupid, but I'm not that stupid, so in order to get the desired result of "perfection" I know that I need to listen to everyone's ideas. 

Let me just say this. If I was keeping up a tough exterior but really was soft on the inside, I would not do that. I'm too busy keeping up with life to waste a ton of energy doing such a thing. It can also makes you seem two-faced and insecure. I like to think that if you asked someone close to me, they would tell you that although I am a lot more likeable if you get past my antisocial starting personality, I don't become a softie. I'm still fully willing to stab someone. I just keep a reserved personality to not get close with the wrong people only to be broken. 

I'll admit that I can seem like a cold, heartless being at times. But seriously. If I was heartless I wouldn't be here, making this. I'd be sitting in Heaven or Hell (whichever you prefer) looking at you and laughing at your misfortunes before helping you. If you see Virgos glaring at you a lot, unless you've done something to anger them it's 99% of the time not directed at you. I like to put a mental file of what a person was like on a specific day into my mental database. So if you ever see me giving you the side eye and looking you up and down I'm trying to figure out your mood, not hating you on the inside. I also suffer from the classical "resting bitch face" so I could just be looking at you and appear to be scowling. Or I'm zoning out and staring out the window next to you. I can seem like I'm emotionless, but because of my environmental upbringing (no it isn't abusive it's just ✨Asian parents✨) I don't really show emotion to just anyone because it makes me feel vulnerable and I like know that it's not easy to emotionally hurt me. I have a fortification around my heart and even after someone's been let in I still don't wear my heart on my sleeve. It's just so much easier to be cold and antisocial to discourage people who only want to use you, and create more lasting friends because people who genuinely want to know you will keep trying. I can seem anti-fun, but I'm only trying to preserve dignity. And don't take me for overly-obsessing with doing so. That loses you dignity. What I mean is not twerking in the middle of P.E. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MIDDLE SCHOOLERS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT SHIT. So if I'm looking at you with a disapproving glance that's why. I seem overly critical, but I simply have high expectations for people; others, and myself. Extra important when it comes to work. 

I don't go out and express feelings in words. I prefer doing that with small gestures and random acts of kindness because for me, it means so much more. It's easy to just say you care, but it's something else to show you care. And when asked, I'll brush it off and make it seem like I don't, while I really do. 

I'll start off cautious and reserved, but will warm up when I see that you truly want me as a friend. However, if you're the type to person to feel most loved hearing one say "I care" then I may not be the best choice. I'll help you to the best of my ability and be more mindful with words that can be too harsh, but I won't really say it, more show it.

Note, not all Virgos are like this. This isn't meant to suffice for the personalities of all Virgos because I don't want to make this a stereotype. This was based off of me, and one of my (I would say) close friends. He's also a Virgo and is pretty similar *gestures wildly at this* THIS-wise. 

Well, that's it for my rant. This is just some random thing I made up at 10 PM and if you're rude about anything I will report you. Please just kindly let me know in comments or PMs if you think I was overstepping lines. Feel free to comment your own opinions and maybe we could start a chat discussion.

What's your zodiac?