Sundrop x Reader (Fluff(?)

This is my first ever book, I am so sorry if it's bad! I've never written a story before! And I am not good at writing it! 💦 (I don't usually write)

So I'm not taking any requests for now.

All art in this Book are drawn by me! I'll put my ig account at the very end of the story!

No horni comments! I'm a freakin minor! And I don't wanna see those!
>:( 🩴
------------------
Y/n: "hello"
Sundrop: "Hello"

He can move his mouth so he could kwiss (ú3ù) you

Lights are on all the time

Now Onto the story...
----------------

Y/n's shift was over, they're now sitting on their desk to relax a bit. they're very exhausted cause of the long day of looking after the children in the daycare and checking the other animatronics if their programmings are working fine.

Sundrop in the other hand noticed you, almost like falling asleep on your desk- he immediately picked you up "wh-oa! sunny!?.. w-what are you doing?!" You're now all flustered of the sudden surprise.. "You're all tired y/n.. you've been working much lately. Let's get you some rest hmm?."

Sundrop gently placed you on his and moons bed and gave you some soft pillows and a blanket making you more comfy.

"Is this okay sunshine?" Sundrop asked laying close to you (he's facing you btw) you blushed of the new nickname he called you. "Y-yeah.. it's fine.." Sundrop then placed a hand on your cheek and gently massaging it with his (long ass) finger "just get some rest, sunshine.." he smiled gently.

He continues to rub your cheeks gently and now you're all a blushing mess. You've never seen him act like this nor get this close to you before, but it's kind of nice...(and you liked it...)

He moved more closer to you "Sunshine... Can we.. maybe c-cuddle?.." he stutters and starts to twiddle his fingers, avoiding eye contact with you, he's now blushing heavily and already heating up 'just realized what he said.

"I-I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO I-ITS OKAY IF-" he got cut off by you, Grabbing his hand and planted a small kiss on it. "I'd love to... sunny..." You smiled gently, slightly blushing.

You find it cute he's acting like this with you. Shy and very gentle, god, you love it so much. (You just wanna eat his face)

You moved closer, now facing his chest. You let out a small sigh. You felt Sundrop wrapped his arms around you, bringing you more closer to his chest, his head is now resting on top of yours.

"I-Is this okay with you sunshine?.." Sundrop asked, making sure that he's not making you somewhat uncomfortable. You blushed and stood silent for a few seconds. Making him a bit worried now.

"I-I'm not making you uncomfortable r-right? sunshine?" Sundrop said in a worried tone "what?- oh! N-no not at all really! It's just...I'm just flustered... That's all"
Y/n said, as they burry their face into Sundrop's chest.

"O-oh...I see.." he smiled in relief thought he did something wrong. Sundrop then planted a some kisses on your forehead and in to your other cheek.

You giggled while snuggling in to his chest and then drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
.

Hope y'all enjoyed reading my cringe book !

Just wanna share a little art of mine.

I mostly do art ! Check my Instagram account @/coffiix_ I post a lot of my works there! (My social medias are linked in my carrd check it out also under my bio)

I might write more..👁️👁️