02

🌸🌸🌸

CHAPTER TWO

Rin💖

Babeeee
Honeyyyy
Where you at?
Reply quick!!!
Pleaseeee 🥺

"So?" I pulled my phone back and locked it before putting it down on top of the table. I glanced at Rin and caught her stopping herself from laughing, though when our eyes met she couldn't help it anymore and started laughing so hard. She slightly bend forward, slapping her own thigh. I huffed a breath and chuckled myself. I can't contain it after seeing her laugh this hard.

"He thought I'm your boyfriend?" She asked, again, and then continued laughing. I just nod my head. I already told her that couple of times.

After ending the call earlier, I checked my phone and tried to figure out why Izana said something about not making my boyfriend wait. Then there, I saw these multiple messages from Rin. He probably saw the notifications and made assumptions in his head.

"Woah..." Rin breathed out, finally done laughing. "I haven't even seen him yet but I know he's a cutie." She said, nodding her head before sipping her can of beer.

"Uhh..." I shifted on my position on the floor then shrug my shoulder. "I don't know about that." I commented.

"Why? He's not a pretty boy?" She rest her chin on her palm. "I know you're such a sucker for pretty boys." She said then made a face. I just rolled my eyes at her and started eating some chicken again.

Rin and I have been friends since high school. We were both the odd ones, being the only two students in our grade that are interested in our art. Though Rin is more into film and I am more into photography, we still get along.

The Rin that's sitting right in front of me now is so different from the Rin I met back in high school. Her hair was all over the place, very untamed, but now it's shiny and wavy. She used to wear baggy clothes because she was conscious of her body but now she's very confident in her own skin, wearing whatever she wants. She used to wear glasses but now she prefers using contacts, though sometimes she still uses her glasses. In short, she had a fabulous makeover.

At first, when I saw her that summer, I thought she'd change. I thought she won't talk to me anymore in the university we both got in, but she didn't really change, only her appearance. Well, and how she's with boys.

She used to be very shy around boys but now, she has a lot of boys around her. Since she's a smart girl, she knows how to handle those boys. To be honest I get really worried most of the time for her. She sometimes upsets those boys and then drop them. That's what got me worried, I don't want her to get hurt you know. But, it has bad things about it, it of course has good things as well. Just like the bundle of fried chicken we're eating right now.