☆New Book Promote☆

As i promise....

New totcf fanfic :)

New totcf fanfic :)

Description:

Cale who is busy dealling with the white star and arm, suddenly bump into one of [the birth of hero]'s villain. Liliana evalyn, a mysterious and crazy witch that get excited when she killed people. 

She got interest in cale and decide to follow him around secretly. Deep down in her heart, she realise her feelings toward him. But cale never say anything about her craziness.

"Instead of watching me from far, you can lent me some help"

"Nah... i like to watch you and admiring your pretty face than work"

"I see.... so....do you like me or something ?"

"EXCUSE ME?!"
___________________________________

(Y/n) reinhart, the first daughter of count reinhart family. Who got engaged to alberu crossman for the sake of an alliance between them.

A quiet girl who been forced to get married to a stranger. She wanted to break the engagement when they are ready but for some reason alberu don't want to break up the engagement.

"Your....your highness!"

"This is the last time i'll say to you, i won't cancel the engagement! End of story!"

'But why? Can't he at least explain the reason to me'

[Make sure to read it☺]
[Vote the book too♡]

[Make sure to read it☺][Vote the book too♡]

Description:

Charlotte Regulus, the only princess of the empire and Calisto's little sister. She was engaged to Derrick Eckart, the arrogant first son of the family. Since the imperial family want to make a better relationship with the eckart family.

She hate him so much, so she decide to marry Reynold Eckart instead. She lied the duke about she cheating on derrick with reynold. Charlotte decided to pull reynold into her mess.

"Since you don't want me, i'll make you want me"

"But its consider as cheating, your highness! And your fiancèe is my brother!"

"So what?"

But she discover that reynold is worser  than derrick. But for some reason she think reynold is much warmer that the damn ice colded derrick.

"I think that i may have fallen for you, young master"

"Excuse me?!"

[Read my other manhwa fan fic too]

[I been planing to do gallahan {i'll be the matriach in this life}x oc]

[Single daddy manhwa. Since not a lot people do it]

[Should i do it?]