-24-

Sorry for not posting....

About a week later things starts to get normal usually but things can happen too,
2 days ago me and my friends are going to the carnival near town well tyler didn't come whit us,instead he go home and take a rest.....'Whats whit him??' i dont even know but we all had fun until we all got hostage by robbers who had guns i had a phone but they took it away "HEY GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" I shouted "No! who u gonna call you're parents?" they all laugh
"NO DUMMY MY BF!" And i started to fight them like i am a tiger myself like scratching them whit my bear hands punching their nose but my friends quickly pulled me away to the guys that make me mad as hell.
"YOU DONT MESS WHIT THE WRONG PERSON!" i shouted "Calm down girl,police is on the way" mie said "NO I DONT EVEN CARE I WANT TO MAKE THESE GUYS TEAR THEIR LEGS APART!" Well i didn't know but they pulled the gun towards us I was scared as hell but when i saw tyler he quickly run to me but too late.......

Third pov

Tyler woke up crying because of what happened yesterday y/n and him had a fight because well he thinks he was such a jerk that he bursed into tears he regret that he had left them,Both of them almost break up but they rather fight than that.
"Ohh honey your awake" Tyler's mom hugged him "Im sorry hon but y/n is....." "I.....IS what?" he cried "Ohh they.....they just want to have a distance....w....whit you well it means that they will ignore untill they said so..." Tyler's mom was worried about him since now and then. "Ohh...." tyler frown "Honey its ok! you know you guys can make it up together!" Tyler's mom smiled.

"I...i dont know..."