Finally (Louis Tomlinson One Shot)

Finally, that huge sigh of relief when you catapult into someone’s arms and feel their familiarization engulf around you. Tears flood your eyes and you try your hardest not to cry those salty, happy tears that truly show your emotions to finally being together again. You just bury your nose into their scent, tighten your arms around them, and will yourself to never let go… because you never want to let go, not ever again, not after being away from them for so long. 

     “I missed you so much,” Louis whispers into my hair, his arms nearly suffocating in a death grip around my waist — but I don’t care, I just hold onto him as tightly as he. 

     That’s when the tears start to spill over, my snuffling growing louder in the center of his chest as I smooth my hands farther along his back, squeezing myself even closer to him. I gasp in deep breaths, all the while having this smile that stretches across my entire face. The scent of him and feel of him wrapped around me is more than enough to make me happy again. Finally… happy.  

     “I missed you, too,” I breathe into his neck, pulling back away slightly to peer up into his blue eyes, “Where have you been all my life?” 

     Louis smiles slightly at that, his lips barely brushing my bottom lip. 

     “On the other side of the world, always thinking about you.” 

——

Finally, that one kiss that brings you back to the present after being away from each other for so long. It’s a kiss that holds all the passion, all the pent up sexual frustration and longing for one another. The kiss is deep and tongues brush against the outline of lips and you just feel like you’re on Cloud Nine, this fresh breath of air and minty toothpaste on your tongue from the embrace. You just give into the kiss and melt into their arms, pressing your body against theirs and giving them all you got, all you’ve ever felt for them, all you’ve ever wanted them to know. 

     “Let me love you,” Louis whispers against my lips, brushing his fingers delicately across my cheek as we stand in front of the door to his house, him pushing me gently against the front door as he kisses me a third time, his pursuing needy and wanting, hungry. 

     My libido rises and my knees shake from the adrenaline from knowing that I’ll get to see every inch of him hovering over me once more. The thought made my eyelids flutter shut as he pressed his lips against my jaw, trailing down to my shoulder. He was so affectionate and knowing of what he wanted. He wanted me, as I wanted him, as I had been wanting him for six months. I finally had him. 

     I looked up into his eyes, curling my fingers into his sandy colored hair and tugging him closer to me. He lets out this small whimper in the back of this throat, his eyes immediately darting to my lips again. 

     “Make love to me, Louis.” 

——

Finally, the feeling of having someone sleeping next to you in bed again and having the sheets crumpled up beneath your fingertips as he grasps your hands gently, holding them in his as he makes sweet, slow and sultry love to you. You let your hair down over your shoulders and just feel him, every inch of him igniting your bones and senses. You can finally breathe again, moan in the back of your throat and curl your toes because you haven’t felt this good in so long. 

     “Celia,” he groans quietly against my shoulder, his hands flopping down to my waist as he makes another exhausted push, his panting hot and heavy on my skin as he continues, our bodies mashed together in one in a tangle of limbs and sweat, sticky goodness and left over cologne. 

     When he leans down to press his forehead to mine, some of his hair gets in the way of my blue eyes, but I don’t care. I just smile and slowly reach my fingers up to play with the strands of his locks, watching him as he collapses against my stomach and lays his head on my chest, his eyes closing as he takes in grateful breaths of oxygen. 

     I kiss his neck gently, winding my arms around his neck again. “I love you so much,” I find myself murmuring, clinging onto him even tighter than before our clothes were strewn on the bedroom floor, “Please never leave me again.” 

     A delicate kiss is pressed to my chest and I close my eyes, my heart rapidly beating under my chest. 

     “Never will I ever.” 

——

Finally, you know you’re not going to be doing things alone anymore. You’ll have someone next to you at night to cuddle up against and throw your leg over to pull them even closer. You’ll have someone to wake up in the morning with really bad morning breath and really lazy showers and even lazier and more languid kisses. You’ll have someone to cook breakfast with and go out on walks through the park, holding hands and showing off your love to the world. You’ll have someone to kiss and to hold and to love… and to make the most out of your life with. You’ll have someone back in your arms again, making your face flush and your blood pump an even flusher red, much of which your heart beats for them. 

     “Come here,” Louis whispers softly, his slightly clammy hands finding my hips before he pulls me into his chest, wrapping the thin blanket around us. 

     We tangle up again, this time in post-loving making. We were both tired, drifting off in and out of sleep as we held each other without saying anything for the first time in a long while. Forehead kisses were feathered onto my skin as fingers danced on my backside, warming my skin to an even farther extent. My eyes never left his face, a smile always pulling up my lips when our eyes met. 

     “I’m so glad to be back home, beautiful. I’ve missed you so much. I love you. Finally, we’re together again.”