Flags of Yore: QiQi

Hey guys Yume here with the first part of "Flags of Yore" and today is QiQi's turn so let's start.
Also this might be not as accurate as some other lore tellers so I'm sorry.

QiQi our beloved zombie child, caught in crossfires and resurrected. Well I'm here to tell you about her lore and flags. Let's get started.
Also don't mind playing that playlist up there, I'll probably show you a playlist for every chapter too.

But QiQi is a zombie her backstory being quite sad so allow me to tell you it.

QiQi was was picking herbs one day on a cliff when she fell and hurt her leg.
She was going to find a place to rest when she found a cave.
Unbeknownst to her she had wandered into adepti territory.
There was a war going on between the adepti and demons, now some people think it was Xiao because his nickname is "demon".
Whether that's true or not I'll let you decide.
But back to her story
There was a war going on and she got caught in the crossfire of it.
"How?"
It was something like one of the attacks hit the cave and it was like a bunch of rocks fell and she got stuck there and fatally injured, on the line of life and death.
This was also the time that she received her vision.
As she was thinking of her family and wanting to see them again she wished she could "freeze" time.
So her vision manifested to cryo and sadly she died.
Everyone one stopped and realized what happened and how she was just an innocent bystander that died because of their actions and they all agreed to stop the conflict.
The adepti wanted to revive her again and so they all gave her some of their power and she was revived.
But she went beserk because it was too much power for a child to handle.
And so Mountain Shaper decided to seal her in amber and there she remained.
For a while years but fast foward to a a few centuries later some human found her and wanted to give her a proper burial.
So they took the amber she was sealed in to Wansheng funeral parlor.
But the mountain road was bumpy and the amber started to fall apart since the seal was already weak from hundreds of years.
And when they were finally there they got ready but when they were finally ready for her burial and ready to break the amber it was already broken and she was gone.
Following her habit from when she was alive she went to the mountains to pick herbs where she met Baizhu.
Now what I've read and heard is that Baizhu had some Ulterior motive, some said he wanted to extend his life some said other things but I'll just say it wasn't out of kindness and get on with this.
Baizhu took QiQi in as BuBu pharmacies herb picker.

Now that's it for her backstory let's get into some other things.

QiQi's Orders to Herself:

QiQi only takes orders from herself now because zombies usually take orders from the one who awoke them some have been confused and the reason is because. QiQi was awoken by herself when she broke herself out the amber she awoke herself. So because she was awoken by herself she only takes orders from herself.
When she does take orders from herself it may get a bit complicated as if she gives herself simple orders like go collect lotus heads she will just go and do that. But if she gives herself complicated ones like go scale the cliffs and look for violet grass she will just go to the cliffs and jump and try to grab onto them and fall and will continue it. The only way to stop it is go hug her from behind and tell her something like " I love you the most" and the orders will dissipate. But when Baizhu does it, it has not an ounce of sincerity, perhaps she'll need to have someone to tell her truly that they love her.

Flags:
- Honestly I couldn't find quite serious ones but here

-I think she won't die because honestly she's already undead, and I don't think you can kill her twice.
-She might need someone to tell her sincerely they love her because when she died she wish she could freeze time so she could see her family again, so maybe she still wants a family.
-Also Baizhu we gon have some issues if you hurt my QiQi's feeling - words of a QiQi lover 😊☺️
-QiQi is quite forgetful sometimes and it is probably just brain damage from when she died like the fact that she can't taste things because she has digestion issues.

I think that's it for now I'll try to find some more things to put in here.

Goodbye,
           Sincerely,
                            Yume
                                                                        See you next episode.