Unsure Kisses

It was funny, since you both knew each other so well; you skipped a lot of the usual dating steps of getting to know each other. It was basically like you were both still best friends, but now best friends that kissed. For you, this addition to your relationship was one you truly enjoyed. But Taehyung for some time found it hard to know when to kiss. Since he didn't have all that much experience in dating, he didn't know proper cues on when was an appropriate time to kiss. So when he did, they always felt hesitant, his lips pressing onto yours weakly, unsure of how much pressure to use, how to move against you, or for how long. Sometimes he would place his lips on yours and then remove them so fast that you hadn't a chance to blink. Had you just imagined that? The telltale blushing would always confirm that he had, but you were often let down, wanting to kiss him for longer than a millisecond. And so, you started telling him when to kiss you, or asking to kiss him, showing him that there didn't need to be a rhyme or reason for it. And with time, you were kissing more often, and his confidence soared. You couldn't help but be chuffed; after all, you had been a great teacher for him.
_______________________________________
Thank you so much for appreciating my work!💜