1

"Has there been any news about him?" The young prince asked the dimension travelers, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi.

The three shook their head.

"No news on the Mahika Realm, young Highness" Namjoon reported.

"He's not in the Abyss Underworld either" Yoongi said.

Kim Jongseong, a.k.a Jay sighed in worry, his crown still magically on his head even when his head was hung low.

"Well, gotta tell hyung" He said. "You may leave now" He waved off the 3 dimension travellers as he walked through the palace hallways.

The sun shined brightly through the open windows that made Jay sweat. "Why do I have to wear such clothes?" He grumbled underneath his breath, arriving at the throne room and opening it to reveal the current king of Asul Ulap, Kim Heechul.

"Jay, my dear little brother!" His smile shined brightly that it could maybe beat the sun's brightness. "Any news with the dimension travelers?"

Jay shook his head with a sad sigh. "They haven't found him"

And as expected, his brother's smile dropped to a frown, the aura in the room changing quickly to a gloomy one.

"Aish, that's the last dimensions I can think of" He shook his head in frustration, his crown still on his head. (Well, this is a magic dimension)

"Or is it??"

The door opened once again and a man in the same age as King Heechul came waltzing in. His white suit glowing faintly.

 His white suit glowing faintly

"Leeteuk hyung" Jay smiled.

"Ah, hello dear Jay, haven't seen you in the castle nowadays" Leeteuk laughed, ruffling his hair despite the crown placed on top.

"Hyung, you're getting my hair messy" Jay pulled away his hand, straightening his hair.

Leeteuk just laughed as he approached the throne where Heechul sat. "Your Royal Highness" He bowed, a mischievous smirk on his face.

Heechul rolled his eyes at his older friend. "What is it that you said earlier? What other dimensions have I not remembered?"

Leeteuk gave a smug smile. "As for a former dimension traveler in my young days- Oh, sorry, our days," He started. "There's this one dimension that just pulls me back. A planet where the water forms occupies more than the land forms. Such a beautiful color or green and blue combined" He sighed dreamily at the thought of the place.

"There's one more dimension I have no knowledge of?" Jay asked curiously. "That's amazing! I must know!" He exclaimed, little sparks coming out from him.

Heechul seemed to widen his eyes, standing up as he snapped his fingers. "Ah! I remember now!"

Leeteuk crossed his arms. "Just now?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Oh shush, there's one only place left little Jun had possibly fled off too" Heechul said, walking down the small stairs as a telepathic image of a certain planet showed up. "Earth"

"Earth? What a fascinating name!" Jay beamed, running off to what they had guessed to the library.

The two older swore they heard Jay yell something that sounded like- "Wonwoo hyung! I need your presence at the library! Quickly!"

Leeteuk chuckled, pocketing his hands at his pants. "So, who are you sending next hmm? Mingyu and Minghao perhaps?"

"Not this time" Heechul smirked the image of Earth quickly vanished as he made a fist. "I'm going to have to fetch him myself"

"Oh dear" The oldest sighed.