Chapter 2: Strange

I hope you enjoy and if you'd like please comment it helps motivate me to continue

I hope you enjoy and if you'd like please comment it helps motivate me to continue. <3 Hopefully I will get chapter 3 done soon.

(Also Stefan may seem a lil out of character but I just loved the idea of  Y/n and him having a lil banter. The storyline will be based off the show but I'm changing it up alongside.)

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝
𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

(Y/N) Pov

I sat down on the fourth seat within the second row of Mr.Tanners (Mr.Jackass more accurately) history class. Twiddling with my pen from boredom I glanced behind me to look at Bonnie only to see Matt glaring at me with a gloomy expression. I quickly pivoted my head irritated.

I then gazed at the boy still only known
as 'the hot back.' Immediately he looked my way and I attempted to smoothly reroute my focus away from him even though I was very obviously caught. My phone then received a notification causing my desk to vibrate a single beat silently. I flipped my phone around to see a text from the one and only Bon Bon.

Bon Bon: HAWT-E STARING @ U

I lightly chuckled unable to resist smirking. Ugh us teenage girls with our boy crazy feelings. I sat up straighter gluing my eyes to the chalkboard to be more nonchalant.

Bon Bon: Loving the mysterious girl move keep it up Gilbert!!

Me: Oh hush you would do the same thing girl ;D

"The battle of Willow creek took place right at the end of the war in our Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle?" Mr.Tanner spoke loudly, pacing in the front of the classroom.

"Ms.Bennett?" He barked at Bon and I knew damn well she doesn't know but nor do I.

"Um...a lot? I'm not sure but a whole lot." A bunch of snickers broke out from all around and I was nearly choking from trying not to laugh.