𝑫𝑬𝑱𝑨 𝑽𝑼

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。
˗ˏˋ 𝘿𝙀𝙅𝘼 𝙑𝙐 ˎˊ˗

      HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON never thought she was a hopeless romantic

HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON never thought she was a hopeless romantic. She had seen how romance tore people apart, how you would lose people. Hell, the first person she ended up sorta dating helped kill her mom.

Yet, Hope couldn't help but be instantly attracted to Juniper 'June' Foster, meeting her for the first time at the Mystic Falls Grill when the girl was meeting up with her foster brother, a server who had become one of Hope's only friends.

Getting to know the girl more, she realized there was way more to like about the girl besides her obvious beauty. Hope didn't think she was a hopeless romantic, but she fell in love quickly.

Hope loved her so much and when it came time to sacrifice herself in order to save everyone, to save June, she didn't hesitate but to do so. This erased her from everyone's memories, including June's.

When she found her way out of the pit called Malivore, Hope found out that June was dating Josie Saltzman, a girl she had barely been able to befriend before jumping in the Malivore pit.

And it was heartbreaking.

JOSETTE OLIVIA SALTZMAN'S first thought when she met June was that she was one of the prettiest girls she had ever seen. Josie was wrapped up in the aftermath of her breakup with Penelope Park, she didn't let herself think of June like that especially when she found out that Hope Mikaelson was in love with her.

But with Hope Mikaelson erased from their minds, nothing was there to prevent Josie from pursuing the girl. It only took the summer for the girls to fall in love, everything seemed perfect.

That is, until Hope Mikaelson returned.

( D E J A   V U  )

" everything is all reused. "

*✿❀ MAIN CAST ❀✿**
▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

OLIVIA RODRIGO AS
☆꧁  JUNE FOSTER ꧂☆

" it's always been me and landon against the world—then it became us and rafael

" it's always been me and landon against the world—then it became us and rafael. having other people actually care about me outside of them is a little weird. "

▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

WARNINGS! Strong Language, Semi-Major Descriptions Of Violence, Major/Minor Character Deaths, Blood, Kidnapping, Weapons, etc.

COPYRIGHT! Copyright © 2023 | All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated, or copied.

DISCLAIMER! I do not own any elements from Legacies, the Vampire Diaries Universe, any gifs used, or any music used. All rights go to the creators of everything that's not mine. I only own June and any other OC's throughout the story along with any extra things that aren't canon.