19.

Regardless of the fact that it's only been a few days since Louis and I's carnival date, it feels like it's been maybe weeks. And I didn't like that. I wanted to spend as much time with Louis as I could before the guys all left again.

"I have something we could for tonight." Louis said with a tiny smirk playing on his lips. I looked up from my phone screen. "What's that?"

"Wellll.." Louis said. "We could go to the stadium and play a little football together."

I raised an eyebrow, smiling. "Sports, huh?"

He nodded with a grin. "Yes! And I can kick your arse in football."

"Oh yeah?" I questioned, laughing. "Bring it on then, Tomlinson."

Louis and I both headed upstairs, changing into something more comfortable and sports-like. Louis changed into his Tomlinson jersey, and a black pair of shorts. He had me wear another one of his jerseys as well, so I guess we were 'twinning' it.

"Race you to the car." Louis challenged, and took off running out the front door. My eyes widened, realizing what was happening. I started chasing after him, down the driveway towards the car.

"Hey! That wasn't fair you got a head start." I laughed, getting in the passenger side of the car. Louis grinned proudly from the driver's seat, the engine roaring to life.

The drive to the stadium took maybe thirty minutes, and since it was getting pretty dark outside, no one was there. Especially because there was no games going on. So we had the stadium all to ourselves.

When we walked up to the front entrance, there had been two guards standing in front of the path.

"Hello, Steve. Josh." Louis spoke up, looking at the two lads dressed in black suits.

"Hey, Louis! How've you been?" One of the guards, who's name I think was Steve, asked.

"I've been grand. Just here to play a little football with my lovely lady if you two lads don't mind." Louis showed off his award winning smile.

The two guards stepped to the side, opening up the pathway to get into the stadium. "Oh go ahead! Anything for a good friend, mate."

"Thanks, guys." Louis took my hand in his, as we both walked through the entrance of the large stadium building.

I looked around once we got to the field, absolutely mesmerized. It was absolutely much larger than I thought it'd be.

Louis walked over to one of racks, grabbing a ball and walking back over in my direction. He dropped it on the ground, stopping it from rolling with his foot.

"Okay. I'll play this side of the field. You play the other." Louis instructed, and I nodded, backing up towards the other side of the large field.

Louis swung his foot forward, kicking the ball towards my direction. I reacted quickly, running towards the direction of the ball, before kicking it back across the field.

Louis quickly kicked the ball again, running with it as he ran towards the goal net. My eyes widened, chasing after him as fast as my legs could carry me.

He gave the ball one final hard kick, and it flew into the goal. He turned around to face me, breathing heavily. Then, a smirk was plastered on his face. "Try and beat that, Payne."

I laughed, walking towards the ball as I prepared to kick it down the field again. Once I did, the game started back up.

*

After several goals and hours later, Louis and I were laying down in the middle of the field. Both looking up at the night sky, we were catching our breath from the night's events.

"I totally won." Louis smirked, turning his head to face me.

My head turned to him, a look of pure shock on my face. "Not uh!" I laughed.

"Oh c'mon. I totally smashed you!" Louis defended, sitting up fully. I playfully shook my head, still laying down on the grassy field.

"Whatever you say, Tomlinson." I smiled, looking back up at the sky. He chuckled, leaning back again and propping himself up on his elbows.

"Hey, guess what?" Louis asked with a smirk. I looked over at Louis. "Hm?"

Suddenly, Louis rolled himself over, so he was on top of me, propping himself up so he was hovering over me. My eyes widened, taken off guard.

"Why hello up there." I giggled softly, looking up at Louis. He grinned, having both of his hands holding him up on the grass beside each side of my head.

He leaned down, placing his lips on top of mine gently in a kiss. I felt myself smile into the kiss, reaching my hands up and wrapping them around Louis' neck.

I tangled my fingers through his hair, tugging at the strands slightly, receiving multiple quiet grunts from Louis.

Just as the kiss was starting to get more heated, I felt some rain drops hitting me. Louis and I broke the kiss, both looking up at the sky to see it was starting to rain.

"Fuck." Louis mumbled, climbing off of me and standing up. He held out a hand for me, and I took it, standing up as well.

We both made our way to the car, hoping not to get too wet from the rain that was progressively starting to pour harder.

Thankfully, we made it back to the car without getting drenched from the rain. I hopped in the passenger's seat, Louis in the driver's.

"Well, that was fun." Louis chuckled as he started up the engine to the car. He pulled off down the road driving back towards our house.

"Agreed." I said quietly, smiling. Today was yet another perfect day with Louis, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

----------------------

Vote for Chapter 20.