~~Meant to be His?~~

♦️♦️♦️+Song name: Heather+♦️♦️♦️

I still remember
Third of December
Me in your sweater

Lloyd trembled slightly and uncontrollably by the bitter cold. He and Kai were walking down a common street to the monastery, meeting the others in order to find their missing brother, Zane. Lloyd kept his arms around his chest and rubbed his shoulders, trying to keep himself warm.

Lloyd blinked twice when he felt some warmth around his shoulders and back. He glanced down and saw he was covered by Kai's red jacket. He looked up at Kai with glimmering green eyes, just to be meeted with brown amber.

You said it looked better
On me, than it did you
Only if you knew
How much I liked you

Kai raised an eyebrow, "What? You were cold, didn't want you to freeze ya know? And anyways, red suits you well if I do say myself."

Kai looked back at his phone and continued walking in the snow, not noticing the blush on Lloyd's face. Lloyd covers his face with his hands and quietly groaned, starting to run after his crush.

But I watch your eyes, as she
Walks by
What a sight for
Sore eyes

Lloyd stared at the couch, watching Skylor and Kai talking with each other, laughing and chatting, but no one noticed the hurt expression on the blond's face. Lloyd acted as if nothing had happened, trying to help his best friend by giving him advice on how to get the ninja of Amber to date him even if it hurts his little gay-ish heart.

Kai gave her a peck on the cheek which caused broke Lloyd's heart even more. Tears started to form as he tried to hold them, but it was just to much for him to handle. Only one fell, but he quickly wiped it off, knowing the other ninja's were just behind him.

Brighter than a
Blue sky
She's got you
Mersmerized
While I die

He quickly stood up from his seat and rushed through the hallways, but was only meeted with Cole, who was listening to music. He glanced up at Lloyd and noticed his expression.

"Woah, Lloyd, you good?" Cole asked concerned for his friend.

Lloyd wiped his cheek and rubbed his nose a little. He forced a fake smile, ignoring the concern and doubt on his friend's face, "I'm perfectly fine. Just very happy."

After that, Lloyd immediately sprinted to his room to avoid more questions from his friend. He closed the door and his back leaning into it as he started sobbing, pulling his knees towards his chest and his arms around it, burying his head.

He can never tell them, the other's would surely kick him out.

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half, as pretty
You gave her your sweater.
It's just polyester, but you like her better

Wish I were Heather

Watch as she stands with
Her holding your hand

Lloyd bit his lower lip as Kai and Skylor were walking beside each other, while him and other were just behind. Lloyd's heart felt like it was stomp on when Kai held his jacket, placing it around her shoulders and grabbing her hand in process. They both smiled at each other as Skylor grabbed his in return. Lloyd quickly looked away, not wanting to see more of this. He sighed sadly and moved his attention to the other's.

Put your arm 'round her shoulder
Now I'm getting colder

The ninja's were watching a horror movie. Skylor and Kai were cuddling in the couch and the other ninja's were on the ground. Lloyd watched shakily as Kai wrapped his arm around her shoulder as Skylor played with his hair. He clutched the carpet underneath, trying to choke a sob. Lloyd got off the ground and left the room. He just wanted to be alone, away from Kai and Skylor.