o10 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

RAYANNE AND MISS PILLSBURY WORKED HARD ON the costumes and they were now sat at the judges table in the auditorium with Mr. Schue. It was their first dress rehearsal and they were all beyond excited. Mr. Schue leaned over to the mic and spoke, "Okay, guys, places!"

This cued the curtains to open, revealing the stage. "Uh, Mr. Schue?" Finn spoke, catching the teacher's attention. "Uh, I know I'm supposed to be in my underwear for this scene, and I'm totally down with that," He quickly defended. "I thought maybe I would save it for the opening, if that's okay."

Mr. Schue agreed to that. Then Sam ran on stage and spoke, "Um, also, Miss Pillsbury, is there a way I could, wear, like, some gold board shorts or something? These are really short and I'm afraid I'm gonna show off some nuttage."

"We'll take a note. We can't stop guys." Mr. Schue spoke. "It's a dress rehearsal. Come on, keep going."

"And," He paused, "Action!"

Rayanne sat back as she watched the scene in front of her play through. She watched as Mercedes came down through the makeshift elevator, confidence radiating through her costume. She was absolutely gorgeous and the blonde was thrilled on how it turned out.

The scene concluded and the trio in the audience applauded. Suddenly, someone on a motorbike had busted through the drywall. "Now that's an entrance," Miss Pillsbury spoke, too distracted with Carl to even focus on the show.

"Mr. director, I take that wall out right?" Carl spoke.

"You're two acts early, Carl. You're supposed to bust through the dinner party scene." Mr. Schue explained.

"Oh," Carl started, "well, actually, I was sort of feeling my entrance in this scene." Rayanne rubbed her eyes in frustration, starting to feel even more hatred towards the man.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

IT WAS AFTER SCHOOL HOURS AND RAYANNE was in the club room, looking over the costumes, after hearing some of the kids were uncomfortable with their outfits. That was until Santana had ran to stand in the doorway, catching Rayanne's attention.

"Hey, sunshine, you've gotta come see this." Santana was laughing a bit. The brunette grabbed the blonde's arm and they started to run through the halls. They slowed to a stop and they ducked down to peer into the classroom. The only two people in there were Mr. Schue and Miss Pillsbury.