Chapter 1

POV Albus
It was the fall of 1898, almost winter, the cold aggressive wind was blowing at the house. The sunset was blood orange, the same colour as the leaves on the trees. Gellert was laying next to me. I was fantasizing about our future children, mostly about if we were able to have them.

"Gellert?"

"Liebling?"

"If you had a child how would you name it?"

"For a boy Gandalf and a girl Ghislaine."

"That was a really fast answer. Did you already thought about that?"

"Yes of course, you haven't?"

I love seeing his face like that, surprised about something he thought everyone had done.

"Why would I we are still so young!"

There was a silence, a good one. He stared into my eyes, we got closer and closer and we kissed. It was a passionate one, it wasn't rough at all, it was indeed very controlled. Every time he kissed my the butterflies in my stomach were as strong as by the first time that he kissed me. We slowly let go after having kissed for a good minute or two.

I said; "I love the names as much as i love you, we should name our future kid like that, if we ever have one. However the child should have my surname." Said I kind of sarcastic.

"Why?" Laughed Gellert

I kissed him again, and let go to say: "Because you chose the names." And went on with kissing him

After a long make out session did I ask, "Do you think we are ever able to have children of our own?"

"I don't know, there has never been a gay couple able to have biological children yet, but i had heard of a spell to make children for gay or lesbian couples. The only thing is no one successfully brought living children to the world. And there was only one case of successful 'pregnancy' with this spell. If we are able to make this spell work our child will have both of our DNA."

"I didn't know that, Gell. It sound really cool though"

" We should try to do that." Said Gellert while he sat up somewhat to fast, because of his excitement. "We already swore not to ever fight each other with the bloodpact thing, so why not try. It'll probably not work out, so try."

"You are being serious?" Said I very surprised, and I don't know if that was a "good' surprised.

"Yes"

"What if it would work out?"

"Then we would just take care of the kid, I always wanted to have a child anyway."

"Okay, we can try."