Tifania

₊ ❏ 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴 ❜
Tifania Lynch

₊ ❏ 𝙰𝙶𝙴 ❜
26

₊ ❏ 𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 ❜
Female

₊ ❏ 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈 ❜
Straight

₊ ❏ 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜

₊ ❏ 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈 ❜Tifania is your typical talkative happy-go-lucky optimist! When you're feeling down and need some prep talk, this young lady right here is the one you should go to! She gives very great prep talk and if you ever need to...

₊ ❏ 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈 ❜
Tifania is your typical talkative happy-go-lucky optimist! When you're feeling down and need some prep talk, this young lady right here is the one you should go to! She gives very great prep talk and if you ever need to vent to someone, she can be a good listening ear but if you need a therapist? You might need to find someone else for the job. Tifania is a nice person, so nice to the point that she can't say no and if she can't handle the task, she'll probably try and hide from you because of the guilt. When she's her friends, you can expect her to act like a baby, be clingy and also the one who is always hyper. If you're a stranger to her, her friendly aura will never disappear but she is can't help it but to feel suspicious of you at first. Try telling her a story that makes you look cool because of it, she'll just smile and nod even though she's not a hundred believing a word you just said since she's the type of person who'll believe you once you prove it. If you're someone whom she has taken an interest of, the 2 giveaways that she always do which are: 1) She touches her ear whenever she feels embarrassed. 2.) She actually shuts up in shock if you say something sweet and she'll turn into a hot embarrassed mess.

₊ ❏ 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 ❜
Tifania's lifestory is not thrilling or concerning like what wattpad stories back in 2014 are like the typical 'I-became-Harry-Styles'-manager-&-I-fell-inlove-with-him' kind of story or the typical 'I'm-the-loser-of-the-school-but-when-I-take-off-my-glasses-and-wear-something-sexy-I'm-hotter-than-the-popular-girl' cringe fest. It's actually quite normal. Tifania grew up in a loving family who supported in everything she wanted to do, especially everything arts related, and she highly appreciated it but except the fact that Theodore, her older brother, is protective as hell. He was quite more strict than their parents if she has to be completely honest yet they are still close even though she finds his overprotective side annoying as heck. Because of his overprotectiveness and his expectations of her to be a good girl that is still innocent, she kinda rebelled against him in secret. During high school she would often sneak out to go to parties but she never drank to the point she'll forget everything and regrets it and she did dated his best friend, Christian. At first, Theodore hated the idea but he did get over it soon not until he found out that Christian cheated on Tifania, which was a bad idea since Theodore punched him for it. It could have been worst if Tifania stated that he also took her virginity.

During the time she was in college, she first took computer engineering since her aunt kind of pressured her to do so while her parents did not approve of it and guess what? It was a huge mistake for her to take computer engineering and it made her change courses which was art. Nothing much happened during college, she became busy, didn't find someone to date but she did had some one night stands while keeping up the 'I'm-still-a-virgin' facade with her brother. She graduated college with flying colors and now, she's a professional painter who either takes jobs that requires her to paint in live or not.

₊ ❏ 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚂 ❜
Anything art related/medium/challenge ; coffee bingewatching ; seeing a great scenery ; buying clothes in bundles; having a budget ; skinny dipping that is not a pool ; looking young

₊ ❏ 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚂 ❜
Christian ; the idea of being cheated again ; people asking her to paint or draw for them for free ; not having enough money ; seeing her works being posted with no credits.

₊ ❏ 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❜
Tifania definitely had sex when she was 18 but she never became tried exploring doing some kinks. She does have kinks and unfulfilled fantasies because of all the smut she read because of her friends but unfortunately enough she has no one to do them with her.

₊ ❏ 𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 ❜
Bottom

₊ ❏ 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝚂 ❜
Soft and gentle makeout sessions that slowly becomes heated, groping, grinding, spanking the thrill of almost getting caught by someone that is not a minor, spanking, praising, slowly waking up by being fucked (if consensual ofc).

₊ ❏ 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽 𝙾𝙵𝙵𝚂 ❜
Rape, piss, poop, blood, degradation (she gets oversensitive when this happens), excessive pain.