Season One: Chapter One

Y/n POV

She was dead. Hannah Baker was dead. That was the honest truth. I did not want to beleive it, but I already listen to the tapes. I was rigth fter Tony. But the thing was, there was something in the tapes. Hannah said that I was raped. But I do not remember. Maybe Hannah thought it was someone that was not me. I remember being with my boyfriend Justin the whole time. I remember pssing out, but I do not remeber waking up till the next day, at my house. 

I walked into the school, I had talked to no one about my tape. I knew Clay had the tapes now, he was still on this first one. I knew I had to ask Justin. I new he would nver lie to me right? I saw Clay, I walked up to him. 

"Hey, Y/n" He said while looking at the ground.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" I ask while putting my hand on his shoulder. 

"Not so good, really. I miss her a lot." He said, I could see he was trying to hold in tears.

"So do I" I said. I gave him a long tight hug. 

I think out of all of us, he missed Hannah the most. They hd someone really no one else would have thought of. It mad anyone smile. I just ish they got the chance to really tell each other ho they felt. 

I let go of him, gave him a small smile, and walked away. I was walking to my locker and felt someone come up behnd me and wrapped here arms around my waist. I knew it was Justin, I could smell his cologne. The one good thing about Justin, is that he did not overuse it like some other boys do. He put the right amount on. 

Im not saying that was the only thing good about Justin. He is sweet, kind, Handsome, honest, loyal, protctive and funny. He was eveything I ever wanted in a guy. Eve when all the other guys in our school is a whole bunch of boys like Bryse who thinks every gil in the whole world wants to date him. News flash, NO! Sorry im getting of track.

"Hello beautiful" He said as he squeezed me tightly. I smiled at that fact.

"Hi, how did you sleep last night? With your mom comin back?" I asked him. His arms dropped from my waist and he looked at the ground. 

"Im sorry, I did not mean to make you upset" I said grabbing his hands. 

"No, its alright. Maybe could I stay at your place for a couple days? If its alight with your mom. If it is not aright I can crash with someone else-" He said before I cut him off. 

"Aye, my mom would love it. I promise its alright. Stay as long as you need" I said grapping his face and kissing him on the lips. He kissed back. I could feel him smilin on my lips.

"Aye! No PDA, in the hallways!" I heard a annoying voice, I could figure out in a heartbeat. 

Justin broke apart from my lips to look at who it was coming from. I looked his way and saw Bryse. Justin put his hand around my waist tightly. He does that ever time Bryse is near me. I never knew why exactly. He never does this around any other boy, only Bryse. 

"Look at you two love birds" he said while coming closer to us. 

"Very funny" I said. 

"Anyways, there is a party at my house. You guys are welcomed. I should be seeing you there justin" Bryse said and play hitting him on the shoulder. 

"You now it Bryse, see you later" Justin said with a smile.